Testoviron 250mg box 20

So I am on trt and once a year I normally buy a new box of Bayuer Test (20 ampules). I am being told all over phuket by the pharmacies that they no longer sell the 20 ampule box and you have to pay 350THB for one. Does anyone know if this is correct or is it just the pharmacies getting together to make more money here?

If "the other German company" is Rotexmedica, then I would go ahead and buy that brand. I've been using it for more than a year and found it completely acceptable.

I thought I had read on the forums here that both Testoviron and Rotexmedica were back in stock in local pharmacies. Is that not the case. The single-amp boxes in Bangkok were said to be going for a lot less than 350 Baht, I thought.

Yes Rotexmedica was the one i was looking at too. Unforunately I live in phuket and the pharmacies all seem to have got together and charging 350thb for 1 vial of testoviron not sure about rotex but wanted to make sure it was good stuff before i looked into buying it. Glad to head you found it acceptable will go and check out prices later today.

Archived