Condo Pools: best option for beer drinking???

moontang

I have a good relationship with the guards at my condo, so every so often they see me hanging by the pool with a couple of cans of beer and they tip their hats, say "good morning" (even though it's normally late afternoon but I don't have the heart to correct their English) and carry on, knowing I'll clean up my mess and not make a drunken dick of myself there. 

I can see why most places have blanket bans to stop glass, litter and misbehaviour, but as with anything Thailand, I think enforcement is pretty non-uniform. 

On 6/15/2019 at 3:29 PM, Pattaya46 said:

Most? unsure.

I know several condos (including mine) who have a no glass-bottles on the pool area policy.

Yup, but who obeys any of the pool rules? And who will enfoce them?

On 6/15/2019 at 4:12 PM, vogie said:

You cannot do that anymore as they put a chemical in the water, if a man pees it goes blue, a woman pink. The last time me and our lass went swimming we were like the Red Arrows.

Totally false.   There is no chemical put into pools anywhere that does this.

I have owned a condo in Jomtien for over 13 years.  Never lived in it as it is always rented out.  Nice big pool with a restaurant on site.  It does have a railing and three steps you need to climb up to go from the pool deck area to the restaurant.  As long as the food and bottles stay in the restaurant area no problem.  

On 6/16/2019 at 3:38 PM, Skallywag said:

LEO BEER CANNED 320 ML PACK 24, Big C  744 baht ....they will deliver

But do you think that is better than 740 THB for 24 Tigers? I say Tiger, unfortunately the duopoly seem to be able to limit, who sells Tiger. 

Archived