Jump to content
BANGKOK 24 July 2019 07:39
vogie

Expat sports tv

Recommended Posts

Has anyone had any dealings with expat sports, I checked it out this morning, they seem to have the channels I like including Thai TV. It does offer 7 days free trial and you have to contact them for their details should you wish to pay by bankers draft. I emailed them first thing this morning, but as of yet have not had a reply.

https://expatsports.info/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks interesting. Any future reports, if contact is made, would be most welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dabhand said:

Looks interesting. Any future reports, if contact is made, would be most welcome.

You can get credit from 7/11, but paying by bank transfer would suit me better. It just worries me when emails are not promptly addressed. 

But will keep informed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Noticed at the bottom of the page this " ExpatSports is a reseller for HDPrime.tv"  so nothing new. Just another part of HDPrime business by the looks of it with similar pricing, yet only sports channels.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

I Noticed at the bottom of the page this " ExpatSports is a reseller for HDPrime.tv"  so nothing new. Just another part of HDPrime business by the looks of it with similar pricing, yet only sports channels.

Not only sports channels (despite the name) according to the screen shots on their website:

tv-uk-1.jpg

tv-uk-2.jpg

tv-uk-3.jpg

 

Sophon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Not one I've tried as yet.

 

I use AirTVextra https://www.buyairtviptv.com/subscription.html a little more expensive, but 5 day catch-up. I've found it reliable and emails are answered promptly.

 

 

I am on their webpage but can't find what channels you get for your money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sophon said:

Not only sports channels (despite the name) according to the screen shots on their website:

tv-uk-1.jpg

tv-uk-2.jpg

tv-uk-3.jpg

 

Sophon 

Yes I know, but they are not answering my emails for me to join.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sophon said:

Not only sports channels (despite the name) according to the screen shots on their website:

 

That list looks exactly like the AirTV channel line-up

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Crossy said:

 

That list looks exactly like the AirTV channel line-up

 

I wonder if AirTV are resellers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vogie said:

I wonder if AirTV are resellers.

 

Not sure, but for me it just works so I'll stick with them when it comes up for renewal.

 

The UI seems different.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

I Noticed at the bottom of the page this " ExpatSports is a reseller for HDPrime.tv"  so nothing new. Just another part of HDPrime business by the looks of it with similar pricing, yet only sports channels.

Yes, and how is HDPrime these days? I used them a couple of years ago, but they went from bad to worse, until they dropped most of the pay channels, and then, of course, I dropped them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, KiChakayan said:

Yes, and how is HDPrime these days? I used them a couple of years ago, but they went from bad to worse, until they dropped most of the pay channels, and then, of course, I dropped them.

Seems to be ok the last 3 weeks. It is just a bit inconvenient you can not pay online with a c/c.  Which means a visit to 7/11 for Truemoney

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Seems to be ok the last 3 weeks. It is just a bit inconvenient you can not pay online with a c/c.  Which means a visit to 7/11 for Truemoney

 

Have you ever tried to email them?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, vogie said:

Have you ever tried to email them?

 

Many many times when I used to pay by Paypal. Problem is it seems they give you a different Paypal account each time and with the delay in them answering emails and then me paying into their account it was frustrating. My fault really as my subs always ran out when I wanted to watch something.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...