Expat sports tv

vogie

Has anyone had any dealings with expat sports, I checked it out this morning, they seem to have the channels I like including Thai TV. It does offer 7 days free trial and you have to contact them for their details should you wish to pay by bankers draft. I emailed them first thing this morning, but as of yet have not had a reply.

https://expatsports.info/

Just now, dabhand said:

Looks interesting. Any future reports, if contact is made, would be most welcome.

You can get credit from 7/11, but paying by bank transfer would suit me better. It just worries me when emails are not promptly addressed. 

But will keep informed.

I Noticed at the bottom of the page this " ExpatSports is a reseller for HDPrime.tv"  so nothing new. Just another part of HDPrime business by the looks of it with similar pricing, yet only sports channels.

6 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

I Noticed at the bottom of the page this " ExpatSports is a reseller for HDPrime.tv"  so nothing new. Just another part of HDPrime business by the looks of it with similar pricing, yet only sports channels.

Not only sports channels (despite the name) according to the screen shots on their website:

tv-uk-1.jpg

tv-uk-2.jpg

tv-uk-3.jpg

Sophon 

1 minute ago, Sophon said:

Not only sports channels (despite the name) according to the screen shots on their website:

tv-uk-1.jpg

tv-uk-2.jpg

tv-uk-3.jpg

Sophon 

Yes I know, but they are not answering my emails for me to join.

5 minutes ago, Sophon said:

That list looks exactly like the AirTV channel line-up

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

I wonder if AirTV are resellers.

Not sure, but for me it just works so I'll stick with them when it comes up for renewal.

The UI seems different.

33 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Yes, and how is HDPrime these days? I used them a couple of years ago, but they went from bad to worse, until they dropped most of the pay channels, and then, of course, I dropped them.

11 minutes ago, KiChakayan said:

Yes, and how is HDPrime these days? I used them a couple of years ago, but they went from bad to worse, until they dropped most of the pay channels, and then, of course, I dropped them.

Seems to be ok the last 3 weeks. It is just a bit inconvenient you can not pay online with a c/c.  Which means a visit to 7/11 for Truemoney

2 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Seems to be ok the last 3 weeks. It is just a bit inconvenient you can not pay online with a c/c.  Which means a visit to 7/11 for Truemoney

Have you ever tried to email them?

9 minutes ago, vogie said:

Have you ever tried to email them?

Many many times when I used to pay by Paypal. Problem is it seems they give you a different Paypal account each time and with the delay in them answering emails and then me paying into their account it was frustrating. My fault really as my subs always ran out when I wanted to watch something.

Archived