BANGKOK 21 July 2019 14:14
vogie

Expat sports tv

Finally they have got back to me and have given me 7 days credit, but when I log on and select a channel I get the small screen in the upper right hand corner working ok, but when I expand it nothing works. I have tried all options of settings, all the same, is there an app for this?

Think I've sussed it out now, settling down to watch the Tyson Fury fight on Box Office.

Apparently it works better on Chrome Browser, once changed to Chrome it allowed me to download the App.

• Like 1

If you have online banking you can buy truemoney online from  https://www.lnwtrue.com/ just make sure you use follow instructions on amount to payTakes 5 mins and I have used for  more than a  year with no problems.

6 minutes ago, nyk said:

If you have online banking you can buy truemoney online from https://www.lnwtrue.com/ just make sure you use follow instructions on amount to payTakes 5 mins and I have used for  more than a  year with no problems.

I have online banking, so why wouldn't I pay the provider direct?

It is working ok now, the only problem I have is getting the 3 day catch up tv to work, it works fine on Thai TV but not UK TV.

vogie that was really directed at geoffbezoz who said he was having problems paying direct

Is this only an Android app,or can it be used in browser ,Win 10 ?

regards Worgeordie

Had my free trial, was not totally convinced so decided to only go for the one month option.

My favourite sport channels are golf, but they are unwatchable due to buffering. Also the 3 day catch only works on Thai channels. I don't think I'll be renewing next month.

I might try the 3 day free trial on the IPTV that Crossy uses, a little expensive, but if it works..........

1 hour ago, vogie said:

Had my free trial, was not totally convinced so decided to only go for the one month option.

My favourite sport channels are golf, but they are unwatchable due to buffering. Also the 3 day catch only works on Thai channels. I don't think I'll be renewing next month.

I might try the 3 day free trial on the IPTV that Crossy uses, a little expensive, but if it works..........

Just tried downloading the AirTV APK app and all I get is an error 404 message in Chinese.