Immigration crackdown sees thousands arrested in northeast Thailand

rooster59

17 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

Udon Thani will be a ghost town soon as foreigners flee the girly bars and make a midnight run to Cambodia.

The run to Cambodia has been happening for a while.  I'm a remainer, though I know a few that just have had enough of jumping through hoops and wondered "for what?".
"

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Foreigners can be such bad people. They are responsible for so many crimes. The nation has such virtue, the people here possess such a level of purity, honesty, compassion, charity, benevolence, righteousness, and high minded thinking, that they should not, and cannot be exposed to these toxic foreigners. 

I was looking for the "Like" button, then realised there's more to life than just facebook Lol.  I should get out more.

16 hours ago, Solinvictus said:

He is new. He needs to put his foot down from the start.

Quite a number that is, 2,274. Would he ever address some of the reasons why/how they are here to his superiors? That may lead to the root of their ability to stay here..Nope he wont, at least that's my guess.

But 2,274 sure does look good doesn't it.

#Twisted

Good job done be Imm. How they get in is anybody's guess. That is why fingerprinting  has now been introduced . Good.

It appears we are witnessing Thailand unravel its own economy; Vietnam and other places are gaining rapid popularity.  Thailand's economy, now at a 5 year low, will continue to dwindle as they manipulate and destroy what was once a great retirement haven. la khon!

9 minutes ago, malt25 said:

"and four Vietnamese women who were working in a Thai massage shop."   Wouldn't that then make it a Vietnamese massage shop ?

I think I know one of these Vietnamese girls. Well know of her, rather.  If I'm right there is always a queue of farang after her services. She has perfected the flying wedge position. Not massively expensive either. Get a massage too; of sorts.

19 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Foreigners can be such bad people. They are responsible for so many crimes. The nation has such virtue, the people here possess such a level of purity, honesty, compassion, charity, benevolence, righteousness, and high minded thinking, that they should not, and cannot be exposed to these toxic foreigners. 

How long did it take you to find that lot out.

15 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

287 had been refused entry.

If refused entry, how did they get in?????

With the fingerprinting in place they will be apprehended even if they have a. different passport or fake one.

13 hours ago, Traubert said:

You might ask the same question about the 'up to a million Uighurs' in China.

Random number generator? ????

Many reporters have tried.  They're typically not let near the place and if they are they're shadowed by the police.  Nice try comrade but no +1 point social credit score for you today! ????

24 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I think I know one of these Vietnamese girls. Well know of her, rather.  If I'm right there is always a queue of farang after her services. She has perfected the flying wedge position. Not massively expensive either. Get a massage too; of sorts.

I'm thinking about cheese now for some reason????

29 minutes ago, Dragon Master 01 said:

I sure hope so 

There has been far to much dishonesty by foreigners over the years and them and all their mates think they can get away with anything as long as if their fought can pay a dishonest Officrr a bribe and everything will be ok and go away even if they have killed one of the locals 

It's about time it was all stopped and people suffer the harshest punishments that can be given to them in Thailand not deported back to their own countries so they can come back and do the same over and over again

If things are changed maybe the Thai women might find decent husbands instead of being used, abused and then killed by foreigners 

I use an agent for three reasons:

01 - Convenience

02 - I haven't got the dosh to do as the Thai authorities would like.

03 - protection.

My agent is well connected. If the BinB, the IO, or the army, arrived at my door, the first call would be to my agent.

Remember my number 1 rule....this is not my country. I live here but a citizen of another country. I must follow the rules. If I cannot then I can pray a lot because some of those people have 'real' lives here. Some should be able to pay fines, etc and stay. But got God's sake....learn and follow the rules/laws or find yourself going to your other home.

17 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

These bloody foreigners.. They are so bad and thais are so good people. Get rid of them all... 

Plenty of Thais in jail, not sure why it would be reported on TV though... stop playing the victim

it will be curious to see a list of these foreigners. And then make a statistic based on nationality. Nigerians cannot put in the same level as a japanese for example...is too simple use "foreigner" word.

"73 were arrested for working illegally, 16 had outstandingwarrants and 1,245 for other illegal activity while, 287 had been refused entry" 

8 maids a milking

7 swans a swimming

6 geese a laying 

5 GOLD RINGS!!!!! 

4 calling birds

3 French hens

2 turtle doves

And a p........................ 

Archived