Completing TM.30 form

I want to complete my TM.30 by mail, but am completely flummoxed by the form itself, (as hereunder).

I am an owner and I live in my own condo.

Does anyone have a sample of how to complete the form in such a situation*, and what documents are required?

I believe the supplementary documentation is:

1) Passport copy, visa page and entry stamp copy

2) copy of title deeds

3) tm6 copy

* do I complete as owner, and as alien on the attachment?

Assistance welcome please.

TM_30.jpg.d54d2219600afec8c603366d9262f750.jpg

Yes, I believe that you have the correct details for page 1, you're reporting yourself so your name/details go in both spots. If your landlord were reporting you they would fill in the top-most section, with your details in the second section of page 1.

I don't think you have to circle possessor or owner, and either seems acceptable.

Fill in page 2 as well, the Name of Aline in Residence (you and your details).

I've seen this list elsewhere:

Bangkok Immigration allow you to file the TM30 report by mail (old fashioned postal service), these are the needed documents:
1. Chanote copy (I owner)
2. Yellow Book copy
3. Passport copy
4. Departure card copy
5. TM30 filled
6. Return envelope with address and 10 THB stamps attached
Address is:
90 DAYS REGISTRATION, TM30
IMMIGRATION DIVISION 1
Chalermprakiat Government Complex
120 MOO 3, CHAENGWATTANA ROAD,SOI 7,
LAKSI, BANGKOK. 10210

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Yes, I believe that you have the correct details for page 1, you're reporting yourself so your name/details go in both spots. If your landlord were reporting you they would fill in the top-most section, with your details in the second section of page 1.

I don't think you have to circle possessor or owner, and either seems acceptable.

Fill in page 2 as well, the Name of Aline in Residence (you and your details).

Bangkok Immigration allow you to file the TM30 report by mail (old fashioned postal service), these are the needed documents:
1. Chanote copy (I owner)
2. Yellow Book copy
3. Passport copy
4. Departure card copy
5. TM30 filled
6. Return envelope with address and 10 THB stamps attached
Address is:
90 DAYS REGISTRATION, TM30
IMMIGRATION DIVISION 1
Chalermprakiat Government Complex
120 MOO 3, CHAENGWATTANA ROAD,SOI 7,
LAKSI, BANGKOK. 10210

In another thread a report of doing this. Except your points 1&2 were not included. However included lease. 

I think the OP mentioned elsewhere does not have lease so I guess your points 1&2 required. Only post this to assist people with and without lease.

Edited by DrJack54

9 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

o I guess your points 1&2

Not "my" points...

10 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Simply the "mail-in" option list which I've seen posted elsewhere by those with more knowledge and experience than myself, hence the qualifier. 

The "in-person" filing document list, seen elsewhere, is different.

Yes, these are for Div. 1/CW ONLY.

The obvious solution to any document dilemma is to include any/all such documents as you possess, and of course, you can't include documents which you do not possess. Simple stuff really.

Thank you so much. The chanote will show joint ownership, by myself and my partner, (who is also a foreigner and who also resides in the condo). I do not have a yellow book, so don't know whether that will present a problem.

On my annotation on the form...it states:

wish to notify the address where alien received permission to stay temporarily in the kingdom has stayed as........................... (what does this mean and what do I put in the blank)

followed by Line..............(in which I think I put my address)

I found this from another post, from Ubonjoe:

I put some notes sections in this one where I think there might be a question about. sample tm30.pdf

so I think I now know how to complete. How it works with joint ownership of 2, both of whom are foreigners, I have no idea.

Also, I'm pretty sure that as soon as I submit my TM.30 it will show that I did not file it when I came back into Bangkok from overseas (on 20 April), so I will be subject to a fine.

Just to be clear, am I right in thinking that every time one comes back into Bangkok/Thailand one has to file a TM.30 within 24 hours? Is doing it by mail going to be acceptable?

40 minutes ago, samtam said:

wish to notify the address where alien received permission to stay temporarily in the kingdom has stayed as........................... (what does this mean and what do I put in the blank)

Think that is meant to translate as "stayed at"? So your address again, street number, maybe with condo number and floor, Line means alley (sub-soi). Just reenter the same thing as above.

Also, I'm pretty sure that as soon as I submit my TM.30 it will show that I did not file it when I came back into Bangkok from overseas (on 20 April), so I will be subject to a fine.

No fine.

Just to be clear, am I right in thinking that every time one comes back into Bangkok/Thailand one has to file a TM.30 within 24 hours? Is doing it by mail going to be acceptable?

Yes. Yes.

Edited by mtls2005

11 hours ago, RickBradford said:

If you do a 90-day report in person, will they ask for a TM30?

They may, seen/heard reports of requiring a valid TM30 on file, perhaps as a result of being reported at a different address than you are using on the TM47. So it depends. Same goes for on-line 90-day reporting, seen some reports of rejections due to the TM30 issue, while others, with apparently no valid TM30 on file sail through. Some get fined, some don't. Don't recall a post/report of a mail-in report being rejected, but not so many people use that option so not sure what to make of it.

11 hours ago, RickBradford said:

Or does that depend on where you live (i.e. how up-to-date your local immigration office is)?

Expect this is a factor, at least in some offices.

• Thanks 1