Chic Car Rental company..

I used them on my last trip over, 7 weeks ago at Udon Thani airport.

My plane was an hour late and I didn’t land till almost 8.30pm, their counter closes at 8.00pm however the missus explained I would be late so the guy there agreed to wait and said there would be a 500baht stay on fee, cheaper then staying the night in Udon I guess.

I got a Honda BRV, 130000kms, good condition drove well etc, however the engine management light came on and I was a bit nervous about driving it. We rang Chic and they said they would swap it over, seeing we were in Phon Phisai I didn’t want to drive about 100 odd kms to Udon, they then stated they would drive out and swap it over, they arrived within two hours, with another BRV with 37000kms on the clock. 

Great service, easy pick up and return would use again for sure.

Also unlike a lot of Thai rental cars even had new wiper blades in.

I've used them  several times, and highly recommend them. It may depend on the individual office you use - mine have always been from Chiang Rai airport and the service has always been excellent. The cars are fairly new and well maintained.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 4:32 PM, CharlieH said:

Might help others if you gave details of cost/duration etc ?

Their website is in English and very easy to navigate. Price depends on vehicle of choice. We paid 1200/day for an HR-V, came with SCDW as a freebie..

Archived