Khmer G/f needs 30 days in Thailand

Hi,

My UK (Hull) M8, Oscar, will be travelling from Snooky to Pattaya (via bus) in January 2020, accompanied by his Khmer G/F (La)

I know Oscar gets 30 days visa exemption at the border, whilst La gets only 14 days.

Can La somehow extend to 30 days whilst here in Thailand or will they need to purchase a visa whilst in Snooky?

Where is Snooky (I think I know but others may not)?

There is no extension allowed for the 14 day visa exempt entry Cambodians get on entry. 

It would be best for her to get a single entry tourist visa at the embassy in Phnom Penh. 

If not she would have to do a border run for a new 14 day entry.

1 minute ago, Matzzon said:

Can get 30

A tourist visa allows a 60 day entry other than for those from certain countries (Cambodia is not one)  that only get a 30 day entry that cannot be extended. A transit visa always allows 30 day entry.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

A tourist visa allows a 60 day entry other than for those from certain countries (Cambodia is not one)  that only get a 30 day entry that cannot be extended. A transit visa always allows 30 day entry.

my khmer gf has multiple times gotten a tourist visa in PP on her Cambodian passport and gotten 30 day extensions.

Visa only issued in Phnom Penh, If ur in Shianoukville you can use an agent but the visa will cost you $10 more ( $50) and take about 5 days