White Hair Removal

freedomnow

LoL, got to stage where I have a tiny bit of white hair sprinkles  and nowhere near my 50s even (thanks dad !) ...not enough to start dying and don't want to dye it really....and so is there any place that would remove them with tweezers in CM ?

Is there such a side service of whatever kind of place most likely to do it. The joy of anonomous posting....can't ask friends directly...haha.

Think twice before doing that- while the old-wives tale of 'three grey hairs replace every one that's pulled out' is false, what can definitely happen is that the hairs you pluck might have their follicles damaged and not grow back- it's much better to cut them short (though it's more time and labor intensive).

It's WAY preferable to have white/gray hair that needs to be cut or colored than a bald patch of your own making.????

I just hate white hair or white hair sprinkles... mostly so few at sides...so embracing them won't be happening.

Just trying to hold out from dye-ing as long as I can...as once you start that it never ends or it does if it all falls out...

So I guess this is not a side service from any barbers then..?

45 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

I just hate white hair or white hair sprinkles... mostly so few at sides...so embracing them won't be happening.

Just trying to hold out from dye-ing as long as I can...as once you start that it never ends or it does if it all falls out...

Dyeing is pathetic for a man and looks what it is, a sign of  under confidence, coupled with false vanity.  Everyone knows what you have done and silently takes the piss out of you.  Embrace your greying hair for now,  as someone else wrote, it's  a sign of maturity, then go for shorter locks; a number 4, then 3 then 2 as the grey /white progresses .  I stopped at a number 2 when all of my hair went grey.  It looks a lot better than long grey hair  and funnily enough, tends to make you look younger than your years. 

It’s not a complete old wive’s tale about multiple hairs replacing a single plucked one.

Indeed, TWO hairs may easily grow back where a single one once grew, and the follicle may become slightly tender forever afterwards, as it’s accommodating two hairs.  This is called “follicular disturbance.”

And just as another poster noted, you may as easily lose that hair forever (just ask any woman who’s overplucked her brows).  Just as multiple hairs may grow in, loss of the hair is also a form of follicular disturbance.

I doubt you want either option.  And dyeing looks harsh and obvious, especially on men.

Embrace your grays-or you could shave your head.  It looks quite nice on some men!

5 hours ago, freedomnow said:

Buy a hat, and use it. :thumbsup:

If that is what you really want, then just go into any Thai woman’s salon or cut and shampoo place and ask them. They will accommodate you in some way or the other. Most will have a shampoo second back up person they could assign to pull and pluck. 

20 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

If that is what you really want, then just go into any Thai woman’s salon or cut and shampoo place and ask them. They will accommodate you in some way or the other. Most will have a shampoo second back up person they could assign to pull and pluck. 

This is probably the most sensible reply.  If the place isn't busy, the shampoo girl will welcome the work.  These places usually pluck eyebrows, so they have the tools, good lighting and ability to ignore customers' pain needed to pluck white hair from the head.

indeed you may learn to prefer plucking your own hairs. not the kind of thing i would want someone else to do for me. use a tweezers and you can pull out beard and nose hairs also. head hairs are more easily pulled out by hand.

eventually you will find it such an enjoyable activity that you will miss all those hairs you once had and wonder why people keep asking how your chemotherapy is coming along.

My gf asked me to pluck some white hairs for her , after plucking 3 or 4 that weren’t white she decided I wasn’t up to the job ( he he , easily fooled ) and this job is now taken care of by sister number eight or her neice.

Myself, at 57 I have more than my fair share of white hairs, never really bothered me, I would like to have a few more hairs ( whatever colour ) actually !!

I am the same age and have 'white' hair, I also don't like it but accept it rather than 'embrace' it. Dying is a huge no no for obvious reasons and what is the point of pulling them out, they will grow back in no time. So in short there's nowt you can do about without looking really stupid and having a load of hassle.

Btw, Thai's say white hair, but it's grey to us.

Hey,
I am having a client who was having the same problem, and she was fed up with her white hair then we suggested her to try the new look with the trendy hair wigs. As you can change your look with the different different  according to your style or fashion. We NBG Hair is all time ready to help you in every manner with respect to your hair issues and you can consult our team for more detailed information regarding the hair wigs. And we will definitely be happy to help you to solve your hair problem. 
bnl3_2.jpg?3716

Archived