Who is wearing pants in your relationship/marriage?

SoonOh

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALWAYS the Thai...No matter what expats think or want to believe...She can have us removed from the Land of smiles with one divorce and a phone call to Immigration, as for all your stuff, you can fight for 50/50 but for an easy way out -just walk away.

In this day and age of equality isnt this OP an "old fashioned" view, Why does there have to be a "boss" at all, isnt a relationship all about give n take and compromise, not whose the "boss".

Just saying.

Wife wears my boxers too.  We discuss all major decisions.  I have last word.  She is big wheel at work so no need to be a storm trooper at home.  I was laying on a stretcher in the ICU hooked up to all sorts of tubes and I remember the doctor asking her, "You guarantee payment?  She said yes."  Normally she speaks very polite Thai and that gets us a long way.  Thais have a word for it Gala Tessa.  Ask your wife.  

12 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

In this day and age of equality isnt this OP an "old fashioned" view, Why does there have to be a "boss" at all, isnt a relationship all about give n take and compromise, not whose the "boss".

Just saying.

Mrs Poohy is trying to compose a polite response her initial one it appears would not pass the censors!

50 minutes ago, SoonOh said:

In my expat friends cases,  it is thai partner wearing pants

Perhaps they've invested more than then they can comfortably walk away from?

Archived