Jump to content
BANGKOK 19 August 2019 12:24
SoonOh

Who is wearing pants in your relationship/marriage?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

You are very brave posting that, but be careful your partner might see it then... bye bye you.

Better hide the knives, before she gets ideas and chops off your member.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Quack Quack, soon be feeding time

GrinNod.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Think about it If land house and car are not in your name but you paid for these items then who is wearing the pants in your relationship?

You might be a less dominant person as what you believe you are.

Edited by Destiny1990
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You are very brave posting that, but be careful your partner might see it then... bye bye you.

Better hide the knives, before she gets ideas and chops off your member.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

She has her own version of crazy, but she's not the type to pick up a knife. Otherwise I'd be dead meat already: she caught me bringing girls home 5 times over the last few months, the funniest of them was when I brought 3 at the same time - she didn't know if to laugh or be angry and went "what were you planning on doing with 3 girls?!".

 

We were apart for a few weeks, then when she wanted to get back together I told her I am willing to try an open relationship but I don't want to be tied down. She made her choice to stay. For now.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who wears the pants / trousers?

 

Both. Decisions are made in conference, or if we are not both together decisions are made which would suit us both. 

 

i.e. where we go on holiday, which car we chose, where to live (we’re in the process of moving), where my son attends school, what after school activities he does etc are decisions we take together. 

 

Smaller decisions, particularly ones of insignificant financial consequence are just made individually. 

 

Where we go out for dinner or what we have for dinner are simple decisions one of us makes and the other will go along with it unless for whatever reason one of us has a specific preference. 

 

When I go out with friends, where and with whom is decision I make alone – I’ll inform my wife out of respect and decent curtsey. 

 

If going out with her friends, When, where and with whom is a decision my Wife will make alone – she’ll inform me out of respect and decent curtsey.

 

When one of us has made a plan the other usually goes along with it unless we have other plans. If we have both made conflicting plans we can discuss and chose which we would prefer or do our own thing - it usually depends which is best for our child or if either of us really has a preference. 

 

This whole ‘who wears the pants?’ issue / question seems to imply that some men want to control their Wife or Girlfriend, it would seem that these types of characters are unable to accept a relationship which includes mutual respect as they are with a woman they are unable to respect or with a woman who is unable to respect them, thus they left having to enforce control and dominance.

 

These are not relationships as we see them elsewhere i.e. one of partnership, but a situation where a female hangs around because she relies on the support.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

I brought 3 at the same time - she didn't know if to laugh or be angry and went "what were you planning on doing with 3 girls?!".    

1 hour ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

I told her I am willing to try an open relationship but I don't want to be tied down.

 

I believe paid courtesans are not considered a "relationship" in this discussion 😅😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife has a pair of those "ripped" jeans she wears ,oh and her running long  shorts .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The important part is that she wears G-strings and not much more.

unzips-9.jpg.1c42e2f8d1320e74a4aedc02b846abbd.jpg

Indeed, a man of similar tastes to my own.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

I believe paid courtesans are not considered a "relationship" in this discussion 😅😆

I don't pay her. She's a nice girl with a decent job, not in it for the money. If she was the rented kind I'd pass her on to the next customer as soon as she started acting up.

 

But yes- it's a challenge getting a non-paid one to accept an open relationship. We'll see how this ends. I suspect she'll get sick of it and leave eventually - but that's fine too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 7:03 AM, CharlieH said:

In this day and age of equality isnt this OP an "old fashioned" view, Why does there have to be a "boss" at all, isnt a relationship all about give n take and compromise, not whose the "boss".

 

Agreed whole heartedly. It should be a partnership.

I know of some farangs that I believe think they have married a housekeeper and bedsharer that they pay for by the month. Not the attitude in my view. Recipe for confrontation and disaster.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I see some foreigners not able to show balls when dealing with a Thai, I can understand how sad was were life in the west where they had even less chance to open their mouth and have an opinion 555+++

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

This whole ‘who wears the pants?’ issue / question seems to imply that some men want to control their Wife or Girlfriend, it would seem that these types of characters are unable to accept a relationship which includes mutual respect as they are with a woman they are unable to respect or with a woman who is unable to respect them, thus they left having to enforce control and dominance.

 

Exactly ! and no interest to respect any of them.

Unlike some guys I can show balls because I do not fear that she leaves with my kids (because I do not have any), but at the same time, I do not drive a Mazda that I had to choose in conference 555+

 

 

 

Edited by myjawe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Think about it If land house and car are not in your name but you paid for these items then who is wearing the pants in your relationship?

You might be a less dominant person as what you believe you are.

 

Totally agree ! they are mostly dreaming their life !

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...