Buying Testosterone (TRT)

theonetrueaussie

I need to buy a new box of testosterone for my trt lasts me a year with 20 amps normally. Seems the boxes are out of stock and they are only selling the single amps of testoviron now but it seems to no longer be made in germany. The pharmacy i went to today showed me a package of bayer but the site was from india and I think it was made in pakistan. Thought I would ask here as I want to get the proper pharma grade testoviron from Germany if possible or if anyone else has bought some and blood tests confirmed it is legitimate would love to know where from, can pm me if needed thanks.

Soi ta- iad, it's the MMA training school soi, in Chalong

There's also a couple of threads running on here about Testoviron. Yes, the price does appear to have increased.

Soi Ta-iad, Chalong, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket - copy that & put into Google Maps.

It would help if you mentioned where in Thailand you may wish to buy the stuff.

You can buy it over the counter in various pharmacies in Pattaya where a box of ten will set you back 1500 - 2000 baht.

I dunno where it comes from but it helps your libido if that's what you want it for.

7 hours ago, yogi100 said:

It would help if you mentioned where in Thailand you may wish to buy the stuff.

Most of us would make the assumption he would be looking to buy in the area covered by the local forum in which he made the query.

48 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Most of us would make the assumption he would be looking to buy in the area covered by the local forum in which he made the query.

Thanks for your help. And thanks for not trying to be a bit more sarcastic about it.

Archived