BANGKOK 21 July 2019 03:20
webfact

Wan Noor predicts demise of Prayut regime in about a year

1 hour ago, webfact said:

is “weak” because junta-appointed senators will be of no help in swinging vote outcomes

Maybe, but he could appoint more of them to make the numbers up

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, colinneil said:

This so-called government will not last long, there is another bunch of generals sitting there just itching to get their snouts in the trough.🕵️‍♀️

And the next top one to go to the trough is not just corrupt like the rest, he also appears to be more of  psychopath hence the high level support he receives.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

He believes the government will be short-lived.

Oh, he must be an expert.

3 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

That should be very interesting !

To give him a year, I think, is pretty optimistic. Too many in the opposition vying to get rid of him, and I really cannot see him being able to sensibly ward them all off.

Yes, but the reaction is going to be interesting if he actually asks the PmM to specifically outline his achievements in 5 years. What will that reactions be? Given his past behaviors I doubt he will remain calm, in fact he will probably explode explode? And will he try to gag Mr. Wan Noor or attempt to have him sent for attitude adjustment? Will be be a reaction which flies in the face of democratic principle? Made him angry enough and I suspect this is quite likely. It will be interesting indeed.