Getting into a relationship with a bar girl

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/18/2019 at 12:52 AM, Traubert said:

I have absolutely no hesitation in getting into relationships with bar girls. They can last anywhere from 40 minutes (including shower) to eight hours, maybe nine.

She goes home with a fistful of cash, I go for a swim and a coffee.

In my opinion, that is the the only sensible relationship anyone can ever have with a bar girl. I love them all, even the fat ones, but I don't want them in my life for more than one night.

Isn't that why they are there?

Not your first day in Pattaya, is it?  (Rhetorical question.)   I truthfully do know a few guys happily married to someone they "found."   Rare, but it does happen!   One such girl I would trust with anything now.  Unfortunate upbringing.  Honest nature. 

In this particular case, it is Nature over Nurture, (Or lack of nurture.)

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:45 PM, mercman24 said:

you are missing out, she sends me *bottomless* photos, and very nice they are to, and me,?  i am in a relationship with 4 bar girls, got one coming round for *coffee* later today.

They have bar girls in Wiltshire?

On 6/17/2019 at 6:29 AM, Rally123 said:

A woman who projects her charms to deceive and delude. 

Victims are the lonely farangs ,

who had nothing going for them back home , they meet a beautiful young thai lady .

Paradise , enjoy while you can.. Dont  do serious , i mean dont buy house etc..

2 hours ago, elliss said:

Victims are the lonely farangs ,

who had nothing going for them back home , they meet a beautiful young thai lady .

Paradise , enjoy while you can.. Dont  do serious , i mean dont buy house etc..

We all have our backgrounds, and not necessery we did not have anything back home or what so ever, and everyone, who involve with a Thai woman, should ask themselves the Q!

Why Thai woman involve themselves with foreigners, not only question bar girls motives! 

We all have our backgrounds, and not necessery we did not have anything back home or what so ever, and everyone, who involve with a Thai woman, should ask themselves the Q!

Why Thai woman involve themselves with foreigners, not only question bar girls motives! 
Same same, different. It is because of the money. Dream on.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Just treat em mean keep em keen, Most guys make the same mistake over and over again... get too emotionally invloved, start paying for <deleted> all the time and become a melt who's acts desperate. When you do this she's 100% going to be after one thing.... that's your money. I'm no expert but I've leaned from mistakes... get many girls on that radar and they'll be all over it, don't ever let them think they have you... just look at it as fun, if they still hanging around you know they interested in you for you. Don't marry one off the bat... Make em work for it and earn it. Fake ones won't hang round that long

Archived