Weatherman warns of heavy rains in most parts of Thailand

webfact

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

If they are stuck again then use Phuket and Sathing Phra. I didn't mention Krabi and Surat Thani before because they were off line. I didn't check the times on the other two but only trying to help. These things get stuck all the time. Although it's a free service, there's always someone who has to complain.

Mind you 'nauseus', the problem exactly is that 'these things get stuck all the time', on all of them (besides, Surat was NOT off-line, but off-time), and no doubt you're trying to help, but that is just my point: another 'public service', with, no doubt, a plethoric well-paid tribe of officials, doing a damn poor job with their nose up!

In that not any worse, but, alas, not any better, than ANY official instance, over-fed with taxpayers' money and other funds.

That is the general problem, and with TMD's internet site in peculiar it 'seems' the problem is getting worse every time the weather turns for a cough or a full flu!

Not worse, ...and not any better than other official agencies (I have a long list of in mind), I agree, a possible difference being that the TMD disposes of HUGE data banks, and seemigly does not even know how to exploit these for horseshoe Thailand...

Mind you, there is worse, and a lot in the same 'sector': just look at the blah-blah from the RID, certifiable self-imbued morons costing the country AND the citizens BILLIONS of Baht every year with their stupidity!

TiT, welcome, 'nauseus'! 

37 minutes ago, bangrak said:

Mind you 'nauseus', the problem exactly is that 'these things get stuck all the time', on all of them (besides, Surat was NOT off-line, but off-time), and no doubt you're trying to help, but that is just my point: another 'public service', with, no doubt, a plethoric well-paid tribe of officials, doing a damn poor job with their nose up!

In that not any worse, but, alas, not any better, than ANY official instance, over-fed with taxpayers' money and other funds.

That is the general problem, and with TMD's internet site in peculiar it 'seems' the problem is getting worse every time the weather turns for a cough or a full flu!

Not worse, ...and not any better than other official agencies (I have a long list of in mind), I agree, a possible difference being that the TMD disposes of HUGE data banks, and seemigly does not even know how to exploit these for horseshoe Thailand...

Mind you, there is worse, and a lot in the same 'sector': just look at the blah-blah from the RID, certifiable self-imbued morons costing the country AND the citizens BILLIONS of Baht every year with their stupidity!

TiT, welcome, 'nauseus'! 

Surat Thani was off line when I first looked. Just as I said 'bangrak', although it's a free service, there's always someone who has to complain.

14 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

You mean like telling us it will get dark tonight also ????????????????????  . You can always rely on the Thai apologists to justify the obvious

I’m the polar opposite to a Thai apologist.

Check out the UK newspaper comment section on weather. “Oh snow in winter, who would have thought that” 

It’s a boring reoccurring comment no matter what the country. 

Archived