Bandaids / wound plasters

cooked

Yesterday I fell over while running (not sure how that happened) and of course managed to skilfully remove skin from my knees and hands. Not a bad event but I wanted to close the wounds with suitably sized bandaids. A universal "mai mee, don't have in Thailand", all they have is these cute little plasters that will just about wrap around your finger.

I  also spent a fair amount of time on Lazada, nothing.

What I want is a long continuous strip which I can cut off at the size I want. 

Any  ideas? I already have a spray on plaster, which is painful to apply on a large wound and doesn't remain for long.

Thanks...

46 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Flxomull stretch is available just about anywhere (not cheap however) and you can use gauze pad or cotton under it.  Holds up to water well.

Image result for fixomull stretch

Just ordered on Lazada. Not exactly what I want but that's the way we did it 40 years ago. Thanks.

the stuff that lopburi3 has in his post is used to dress larger surgical wounds and for the first few weeks the hosp likes to dress it themselves as an out patient to monitor the healing...they usually got plenty and the gauze for the patient to take home later on...

for most other things I find that the 'tigerplast' elastic fabric strip bandages available at 7 - 11 are suitable for most purposes...other cleaning/dressing materials like alcohol and iodine available most everywhere...

Archived