Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Video: Russian tourist dies after late night smash with "gang of ten Arab motorcycles"

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Beggar said:

They only should rent out camels to these Arab guys. 

How can you say that

Don't you know an Arabs true love is his camel  :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Arab countries tend to have ‘domestic’ laws only. Breaking laws in some infidel country isn’t generally seen as a real problem or a genuine legal issue...especially crimes involving excessive use of alcohol and meaningless violence. Young people are often encouraged to keep the ‘home front’ pure and pious by going on holiday and doing their lawbreaking elsewhere.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arab driver are far crazier than Thai drivers.

 

for example...

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of troll posts and replies removed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was in Pataya once and never again.

It is a pity that all foreigners are mixed in the same bag regarding their behavior. 

Thais are developing much contempt towards us because of these guys.

Thus the negative media coverage, the hardened immigration rules etc..

No way to fix that, we have to leave this country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can still remember the Scottish engineer who told me it was a mistake to give Arabs cars when he had only just finished teaching them how to ride bicycles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Arabs racing around Pattaya, where were plod?

Oh silly me they were all sleeping, nobody awake to ring the bell.

...give it a rest, they can't be everywhere...RIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hayduke said:

 

Arab countries tend to have ‘domestic’ laws only. Breaking laws in some infidel country isn’t generally seen as a real problem or a genuine legal issue...especially crimes involving excessive use of alcohol and meaningless violence. Young people are often encouraged to keep the ‘home front’ pure and pious by going on holiday and doing their lawbreaking elsewhere.

 

 

 

Can you provide evidence to support the assertion in your last sentence please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Well they actually mentioned Kuwaitis. Some similarities.isteb

LISTEN. Arab males are Arab males, whatever country. I lived in the Gulf for 12 years and visited/did business for many before that. A large percentage are overgrown children with no sense of risk or responsibility. At least, as far as I know, they don't tend to bring their guns here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

 

Can you provide evidence to support the assertion in your last sentence please?

Why.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I can still remember the Scottish engineer who told me it was a mistake to give Arabs cars when he had only just finished teaching them how to ride bicycles.

And Saudi Arabia have just given permission for women to drive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Beggar said:

They only should rent out camels to these Arab guys. 

If they rented them camels they would soon get the hump.

 

And wouldn't need to look for thai women..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...