Video: Russian tourist dies after late night smash with "gang of ten Arab motorcycles"

webfact

On 6/17/2019 at 9:34 PM, Henrik Andersen said:

So you mean that is OK for this people just to do what they want and people can just move away 

do you know there are over 3000+ unit in this small area and people buy condo's for retirement 

You just say let bad people win 

I just find your answer discussing 

I have the same experience with bar noise. You can complain as much as you want at the City Hall. In years nothing ever changed. It even got worse.

It seems to be a bad idea to buy anything here. On top of the noise many condominiums are used as hotels. You will have the noise from this and pay for the maintenance of their "hotel". In the end you bought a room in a hotel... There are laws but nobody seems to care much. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as far as the thai authorities, Pattaya is a man-made location like Disneyland for only financial gain with no cultural, religious or historical importance. Even Thais treat the city like so.It doesn't surprise me why cops don't care as there isn't much  love or respect or sense of belonging to the area by no one.

Without the whores, an average foreigner would not stay in pats more than a New York minute

What was once a fisherman's village with whores, now the fish and the fishermen are long gone but whores stayed and multiplied

RIP.

Not suicide then? 

Thai and Arab look much the same to me.  I reckon it was a Thai gang.

I witness everyday Thai racing around Pattaya in full view of the Police, illigally and getting away with it. I was attacked on beach road by a motor cycle taxi driver in front of the Police station Soi 9 a few weeks back in view of the two officers stopping foreigners for r usual tea money, with no action taken by the police. I'm farang. I forget my lowly position in life.

As history will show, Thai normally pass the buck and brush things under the carpet when it comes to losing face. The murdered British on death island, plus many more crimes, come to mind...

POLICE ON DUTY?

CCTV COVERAGE?

One of the world's most famous tourist hot spots with no effective policing, survalamce plus dangerous and parhetic road management!

Sums Thailand up...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 9:19 AM, neeray said:

If by Arab, that means Saudi Arabia, rest assured, they always get their own back home .... from any country.

They were Kuwaitis. Much wealthier than Saudis. They wont be punished.  Poor girl and her family.

On 6/23/2019 at 6:19 AM, Sonhia said:

RIP.

Not suicide then? 

Thai and Arab look much the same to me.  I reckon it was a Thai gang.

I witness everyday Thai racing around Pattaya in full view of the Police, illigally and getting away with it. I was attacked on beach road by a motor cycle taxi driver in front of the Police station Soi 9 a few weeks back in view of the two officers stopping foreigners for r usual tea money, with no action taken by the police. I'm farang. I forget my lowly position in life.

As history will show, Thai normally pass the buck and brush things under the carpet when it comes to losing face. The murdered British on death island, plus many more crimes, come to mind...

POLICE ON DUTY?

CCTV COVERAGE?

One of the world's most famous tourist hot spots with no effective policing, survalamce plus dangerous and parhetic road management!

Sums Thailand up...

Yes. One wonders why people come here? 

This 'gangs of motorcyclists (Thai, Arab, whatever) racing in city centers in various parts of Thailand' thing NEVER end ??!!

Okay; I guess that was most probably a silly question.

10 hours ago, Lucius verus said:

Why do people insist on living in Pattaya.?

There isn't anything there.

Far from the reality. I am perplexed why anyone lives in the more rural areas.

On 7/2/2019 at 3:58 PM, sunnyboy2018 said:

They were Kuwaitis. Much wealthier than Saudis. They wont be punished.  Poor girl and her family.

Stop making things up.

I reported earlier that he couldn't even pay his own hospital bills and had to reach out to friends and family.

The consistency here seems to be idiots on motorcycles.

Near where I live, when the traffic lights turn green, it's a MotoGP with loud bikes, pinned throttles and gear shifts to the next light.  No enforcement to be seen...ever.

IMO the focus should be squarely on the clowns called police and total lack of roadway enforcement.
It would be very easy to post up a few undercover with camera, radio down the road the license and snatch them up or just constant presence with some sort of dragnet.  Confiscate the bikes, heavy fines.

Many people know it's going on, many complain about it and yet nothing gets done.
Useless, lazy, unqualified, incapable clowns can not control this.  It will continue and the innocent people will continue to be victims.

Archived