BANGKOK 18 August 2019 11:32
webfact

More shocking footage emerges of Bangkok motorbike taxi brawl

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Deez said:

How is it possible only 3 arrests?  

No more holding cells. They are already occupied by the over 2200 foreigners that got arrested some days ago.

Edited by Matzzon
  • Haha 1

Not so much Thai-love-Thai going on.  Reminds me of serious gang-banging on the mean streets of LA, NY, Chi back in the day. 

And this is why I use grab....and they still wonder why

2 minutes ago, rvdk said:

And this is why I use grab....and they still wonder why

They are not wondering anything..You have zero importance.  Millions of thais use them daily

38 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Apart from the murder charges any of them identified attacking and wielding poles and knifes should never be allowed to work as taxi drivers again.

From what i read somewhere else, neither of these two taxi ranks are legal anyway, so it looks like they can do what they want wherever they want!

I've never seen a street fight in Thailand where they use their fists.maybe they've got some sort of disability where they can't close their hands.all I can say is I'm glad I wasn't walking down that street.in a lot of civilised countries taxi drivers can't have criminal records but as usual TIT.

41 minutes ago, Razek said:

I don t meen the poor need to defense themselves. I mean this is the reality peoples are thinking they are defending themselves because there is no state same it is in democratic country.

The law defend you and when you call police they come in 5 minutes

Do you think it is the same in thailand or 3rd world???

But weren't the police already there? In the previous footage, the police are clearly visible on the street. 

But I do take your point, so the question you need to ask yourself, as an individual and as a country is - do we continue to tolerate this situation or do we change it? It is after all your country. I have been living here for over two decades, so I understand the not so subtle differences between the level of service and professionalism of my own police and Thailands.  

So you don't like it? Well, what are you going to do? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Denim said:

As an attorney of law representing innocent and abused animals I feel I must protest on behalf of my clients at the repeated inferences that bad human behavior is somehow representative of animal society.

Litigation will probably ensue if this practice continues.

If humans must compare their moronic behavior with something or someone can they not use words like :

Chavs

Hoodlums

Morons

spoilt children

Dickwads

Turdheads

PADites

Urban scumbags

Hooligans

etc etc.

Thanking you all in advance on behalf of all four legged beings.

Four legs good, two legs bad.

• Haha 1

The article states that there were 100 people involved. Not from what I can see, 2 taxi tanks plus a few others is 30 max.  Good to see many of them have their numbered jackets on. Easy to find and prosecute and City Hall should take away their jacket and ban them for life. 

The real question is, if as stated in the news that both groups are unlicensed/illegal, who in the police allows them to operate?

Posted (edited)

The average IQ in Thailand is 91 ranking them 51st in the world.

I wonder how much higher it would be without these brain dead idiots!!

Edited by HHTel

If they want to kill each other go for it. Find a place where there are no people and just shot the crap out of each other. People would even pay to watch, give them swords and call them gladiators.

Then this would not happen.

One of the men killed has been identified as 20-year-old Weerawat Pheungkrut, a delivery driver, who happened to be in the area while the brawl was taking place.

Weerawat is survived by his mother and wife, who is four-months pregnant

apparently only sex videos damage the reputation of Thailand...

• Haha 1