Tourist visa from Phnom Penh

Me and girlfriend applied at thai embassy in phnom penh for 2 Thailand tourist visas... Applied last Thursday and picked up Monday... I'd probably use an agent next time cuz not the friendliest place... Agents still say they can do it and we did it so it's possible.. Probably a must you have paporwork in order

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Locoloco said:

Me and girlfriend applied at thai embassy in phnom penh for 2 Thailand tourist visas... Applied last Thursday and picked up Monday... I'd probably use an agent next time cuz not the friendliest place... Agents still say they can do it and we did it so it's possible.. Probably a must you have paporwork in order

Did you have previous Thai tourist visa in your passport when you applied there, or was it your first application? Apparently that can make a big difference in Phnom Penh.

12 hours ago, Caldera said:

Did you have previous Thai tourist visa in your passport when you applied there, or was it your first application? Apparently that can make a big difference in Phnom Penh.

One previous visa exempt and one extension. She had none 

• Thanks 1

Many reports of visas being issued voided in PP where there's a visa history. A local agent should be able to advise on the individual risk for someone who's there, but otherwise it's not a preferred choice to get a visa in the region.