Plans for Pattaya disabled-sports center crawl forward

Rimmer

Plans for Pattaya disabled-sports center crawl forward

n3-J-12-10-Sports-center.jpg

PATTAYA:--Plans for a disabled sports center at the Eastern National Indoor Sports Stadium complex continue to crawl forward, with officials still waiting on designs from the Sports Authority of Thailand.

Pattaya Deputy City Manager Sutham Petchket chaired a June 12 progress meeting on the project with the Paralympic Committee of Thailand.

Plans to upgrade the Jomtien Beach stadium began in 2016 but little has been done to make the “sports destination of Thailand” since.

Sutham said an appointed committee laid out its ideas for design and construction and an agreement was signed between the city, sports authority and Paralympic committee to work together.

But the SAT has not returned any design plans to the city, so no timetable for any construction has yet been set. (PCPR)

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-06-17--

7 minutes ago, colinneil said:

The Pattaya mail reporter who wrote that should be horsewhipped, so bloody offensive to people like me who can only crawl.

Don't worry - I bet he probably used to be a headline writer working for The Sun.

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

Don't worry - I bet he probably used to be a headline writer working for The Sun.

I'm not sure even the "Super Soaraway Sun" would sink that low, actually, they would ????

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

As a new member you are probably not aware, i am paraplegic, that is why it offends me.

Get yourself a sense of humour.. I'm also a paraplegic of 28 years from my injury .. Stop taking life sooo seriously and learn to laugh at yourself..

14 hours ago, colinneil said:

The Pattaya mail reporter who wrote that should be horsewhipped, so bloody offensive to people like me who can only crawl.

Yes a very poor choice of words that could not be accidental. 

15 hours ago, Rimmer said:

an appointed committee laid out its ideas for design and construction and an agreement was signed between the city, sports authority and Paralympic committee to work together.

The story of Thailand: form a committee; spout some important sounding words; pose for photos; eat your free lunch; claim your expenses.

No end result.

On 6/17/2019 at 4:14 PM, colinneil said:

sorry you are in thailand.....people of/with disability are at bottom of the list, which is wrong...

Archived