Adds in my face

bdenner

25 minutes ago, balo said:

Whats happening with the forum ?

This is how the frontpage looks like. 

Capture1.JPG.b0836924e2b0931bc89b2fe51e47115c.JPG

On my Android the f fills the whole screen. Maybe it's part of evil genius Zuckerberg's plan for world domination? 

7 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

On my Android the f fills the whole screen. Maybe it's part of evil genius Zuckerberg's plan for world domination? 

One of Thai Visa's boffins has had a brain fart. He needs to be taken away by men in white coats.

yeah, when I click on a forum and a new page opens up, the entire Computer screen is covered by that F and Bird thing.  I don't use facebook, I don't use twitter.  Now I have to scroll down to even start reading a forum.  Oh well, free is free I guess.  Windows 7, IE explorer as browser

I'm another one affected in the same way with the (four) giant images posted above.

(Facebook. Twitter, Youtube, other one  - a camera icon)

Running Linux Mint with Firefox Quantum 67.0.2

Also I've noticed this morning when I highlight text in a topic to quote, that text shows as a larger font than my typed reply below it.

edit: See Champers post above as an example of this.

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

I'm another one affected in the same way with the (four) giant images posted above.

(Facebook. Twitter, Youtube, other one  - a camera icon)

Running Linux Mint with Firefox Quantum 67.0.2

Also I've noticed this morning when I highlight text in a topic to quote, that text shows as a larger font than my typed reply below it.

edit: See Champers post above as an example of this.

Same for me

I agree, the new screen appears on every Thai Visa link that I click on to and it is very annoying & ghastly..

Looking at the responses here, obviously this new screen is not popular at all.

Can one of the Thai Visa IT boffins please assure us that this was done for a bet during a particularly heavy SangSom session and that normal service will be resumed very shortly?

12 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Device / Browser ?

Logged into TV via the internet connection on my Samsung Android phone.

Edit, I have not seen the display the members are on about? This screen shot has just been taken.

Screenshot.jpg

Seems ok now, but Admin or whoever is on a salary you really need to be complaining about the site & it's issues.

Or will you leave the moaning & complaining to us, because we are very good at it.:cheesy:

Nb. More than 20 seconds to post that emoji.

Smashing.

3 minutes ago, faraday said:

Seems ok now, but Admin or whoever is on a salary you really need to be complaining about the site & it's issues.

Or will you leave the moaning & complaining to us, because we are very good at it.:cheesy:

Nb. More than 20 seconds to post that emoji.

Smashing.

There must be some irony there.

The emoji you've posted is called 'cheesy'. Looks like it's tough cheddar for you.

23 hours ago, bdenner said:

Why is it not possible for me to get to my profile (top right menu icon) because it is covered by some sort of property add banner?

Are you on a PC or a phone/tablet.

Screen size can cause that problem. I am using a 22" monitor so do not see it unless I restore the screen down to make it small.

You can reduce font size to correct the overlap or go the other way to go get a different layout at the top of the page.

You can adjust it to the appoint where you will see this. You then click the 3 horizontal lines for a drop down menu where you can sign in.

image.png.40413d0ed645a13293e72a2381f07589.png

On my 7" android tablet using Chrome I insure that my settings are set for the mobile version not desktop. It displays like the above.

11 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you on a PC or a phone/tablet.

Screen size can cause that problem. I am using a 22" monitor so do not see it unless I restore the screen down to make it small.

You can reduce font size to correct the overlap or go the other way to go get a different layout at the top of the page.

You can adjust it to the appoint where you will see this. You then click the 3 horizontal lines for a drop down menu where you can sign in.

image.png.40413d0ed645a13293e72a2381f07589.png

On my 7" android tablet using Chrome I insure that my settings are set for the mobile version not desktop. It displays like the above.

See my post #20 in this thread. I can't get to the Menu drop down?

1 hour ago, bdenner said:

See my post #20 in this thread. I can't get to the Menu drop down?

What mobile browser are you using?

It appears you are using the desktop version instead of mobile. Check the settings drop down menu to see if you have that selection?

Archived