Undergraduate degree taught in English

Suggest ABAC: http://www.au.edu/index.php/study-programs/undergraduate-programs.html

Thai unis are the objects of universal sneers here but the Thai son of a friend of mine had his ABAC degree accepted by employers in the States and is now in officer training in the US Army. Some of his friends also went on to grad study in the UK. So I think you can learn a lot there IF you want to. 

In all honesty in the rest of the world university education is not all that, it is a business and what is lectured about is mainly non useful to students in their careers - from an engineering perspective - less than 15%

agree I would advise against Thai uni for job prospects but in terms of content it is the same standard as anywhere else in the world

look at free online courses such as MIT online, its all there for anyone to see /use/ take exams

wrt university I think you would find them accomodating on their international programs provided in English Chula, one of the KMUT 's there are many of them

don't think they would enforce the outfit, these are just businesses like any other and would take your money the same as any other

Archived