Lady sexbot .. Would you have one ..

2 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Got one,but it needs new batteries,after only a few days use ????,

thought i better put an emoji in there,in case someone believes me.

regards worgeordie

Imagine the horror when you realize you forgot to charge the batteries and have to shag the missus instead.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I can imagine sexbots catching on if the technology keeps getting better.  What if a married couple got one?  Would the wife be upset if the husband was banging a robot?  I can see the divorce hearing....

Wife: Judge, my husband is sick.  He's with the robot day and night and all I hear out of that room is constant moaning and groaning.  Sick!

Husband: But judge, I love her!

So, expect Thais to copyright a sex robot that constantly asks for money and threatens you with a knife if you dont fork out. lol

Seriously tho, the Thai government will make these illegal like E-cigs and the like, otherwise BGs will be broke in no time.

That does remind me of a terrible joke.

Man went to a brothel and asked 'how much for the pleasure of one of your ladies?'

$100 was the reply

Oh, I do not have that much. What can I have for $50?

Well, we have a lifelike sex doll that you could spend some time with.

So off goes the man to the room with the doll in. After a while, he returns to the desk and says to the mama-san 'That was amazing. The doll was so lifelike that she cried when I came'.

Mama-san picks up the phone 'Maintenance? Number 4 is full again.'

The postman was out delivering parcels,and one split open,

and inside was a blow up doll, so he said i am going to have

a go at this.

So he took it home,and was at it all night, in the morning he

wrapped it up,and delivered it ,the guy happened to be a friend,

so in the pub a few days later,the talk got around to the doll,

so the Postman says what did you think of it,was it likelike,

the guy replies  F&*king ! lifelike...i caught the clap off it.

regards worgeordie       P.S. so if ordering off Aliexpress give a good wash in bleach first.

4 hours ago, simon43 said:

An interesting aspect of these dolls is that - according to interviews with men who buy these dolls, sex is just one small part of the 'relationship'.  It's more of an emotional one, rather than banging away on a lump of silicone.

Yes, & there's a few forums dedicated to these dolls.

They're really odd; take them to the seaside, pose in a deck chair, & other non-sexual things.

Really creepy....

:crazy:

35 minutes ago, faraday said:

Yes, & there's a few forums dedicated to these dolls.

They're really odd; take them to the seaside, pose in a deck chair, & other non-sexual things.

Really creepy....

:crazy:

It would be fun to take one to a girlie bar in Thailand (or a country pub in the UK).

Just to see the bar girls reactions.

When I were a lad I inherited some bedsits in Worthing.

One old guy kept his wife's ashes in an urn on the mantelpiece, he used to take her for lunch on the pier and walks on the beach. He was OK, talked about her and to her as if she was still alive and with him.

One important feature is you can switch her off.

In Thailand I wouldn't be interested to buy one. Here are lots of nice girls around.

But when I think about all the ugly old women "back home" anything with a CPU is better than most of them.

Recently I have put on a few kilos and developed a little bit of a paunch.
Every day I tell myself that when I get home I will get on the punchbag and get some training in but by the end of a hard day's work I find it very difficult to motivate myself when staring at a canvas 'faceless' punchbag.

Does anyone know whether a Diane Abbott model is available?

Yes the Dianne Abbott one is seventy twelve pounds, she talks and said how much she is.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

22 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

This is a very sexist thread,what about the poor gay guys ,dont they get a male doll,or a ladyboy one?

Are gay guys attracted to ladyboys? Comments I had read in other places are that it is the straight guys fulfilling fantasies that go for them.  I don't know.

8 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

This is a very sexist thread,what about the poor gay guys ,dont they get a male doll,or a ladyboy one?

Yes, there are male models, and female models with an extra 'attachment'.  The male models are popular with both gay men and straight women.

Do you need a link to their website to buy these? ????

20 hours ago, champers said:

It's Lady Penelope off Thunderbirds. I thought Parker was rooting her.

He was but she got the hump after she caught him giving Tin-Tin one in the pool on Tracy Island. 

Quite possibly a slippery slope, a gateway to more controversial and questionable issues. Along with others, I would say what an adult man does behind closed doors with an 'adult' sexbot is his own business. But what about when the industry creates 'underage' sexbots to satisfy the pedophile community? Would it be illegal since they are not exploiting a real human being? Some might claim it would help to curb their perverted urges, others might say it will only fuel them. Where is the line drawn when the description on the package says it's a petite 18-year old sexbot, but the actual product appears much younger?

Quite possibly a slippery slope, a gateway to more controversial and questionable issues. Along with others, I would say what an adult man does behind closed doors with an 'adult' sexbot is his own business. But what about when the industry creates 'underage' sexbots to satisfy the pedophile community? Would it be illegal since they are not exploiting a real human being? Some might claim it would help to curb their perverted urges, others might say it will only fuel them. Where is the line drawn when the description on the package says it's a petite 18-year old sexbot, but the actual product appears much younger?
Actually they make them in Japan,illegal to import to the UK, no i do not have one,read it ages ago in a newspaper.

11 hours ago, simon43 said:

Yes, there are male models, and female models with an extra 'attachment'.  The male models are popular with both gay men and straight women.

Do you need a link to their website to buy these? ????

I was under the impression that these dolls were unisex.

You buy the female doll but turn it inside out if you want the male version. ????

Archived