Lady sexbot .. Would you have one ..

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

of course i will get one but mostly for the interesting  conversations after the sex with her.

Problem right now is that the conversation is NOT interesting - their AI is terrible (IMHO).  Just watch the Youtube videos about this and you'll agree that there is zilch of interest in how they talk and what they talk about.

That's why I've dug out my old AI application - I think it has a lot of potential with these sexbots.  (I can't describe on this forum the content of my old chatbot app, but it was a huge hit at the time...)

3 hours ago, simon43 said:

Problem right now is that the conversation is NOT interesting - their AI is terrible (IMHO).  Just watch the Youtube videos about this and you'll agree that there is zilch of interest in how they talk and what they talk about.

Yes but it will get better. 
And I expect you can choose any language you want. Turn it on, choose the language and which sex program you want to do. 

6 hours ago, simon43 said:

That's why I've dug out my old AI application - I think it has a lot of potential with these sexbots.  (I can't describe on this forum the content of my old chatbot app, but it was a huge hit at the time...)

I assume the robot wont say: Give me money now.

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:48 AM, Puchaiyank said:

This post shows just how far men have climbed down a rat hole...and how little regard they have for the opposite sex...

That's because of the way they treat men. Self inflicted.

They'd better be scared too, as soon as the androids come out no man is going to want the real thing, except for producing children. No doubt gutless western lawmakers will try to ban them, so women keep the whip hand.

The one in the OP isn't a sexbot; it's a love doll. A sexbot is a robot with a realistic skin, like the love dolls, or an android, and will be programmable. Will be able to order one that looks like someone that one always fancied, and it'll do anything one wants.

If they were around years ago would I have bought one- absolutely. I would have missed the whole marriage/ divorce fiasco and be happier for it.

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 4:10 PM, VocalNeal said:

Really. Whoa. So they can have a "relationship" with a doll but not with a person. 

Plenty of docos from Japan about it. Women more interested in career than marriage, don't want to marry poor guys etc etc. It's the relationship sad guys have when they can't find a real woman to marry. Been around for years there, but once they make actual sexbots it's going to be the biggest thing around. Thai bar girls are going to be wondering why no customers anymore.

Archived