Jump to content
BANGKOK 19 July 2019 19:51
webfact

Democrats unveil their team of ‘Avengers’ to drive new economy

Recommended Posts

Democrats unveil their team of ‘Avengers’ to drive new economy

 

Democrat-economy-avengers.jpg

(Photo) Twitter @payunerng

 

The Democrat party today unveiled its team of, what they call, ‘Avengers’ who will help drive the party’s ideas for a new economy.

 

The Avengers team are all people who have experience working with international organizations or are successful executives in the private sector.

 

The head of the team, Mr. Prinn Panitchpakdi, deputy party leader in charge of economic affairs, is a trained economist well versed in the new economy. He used to work at the National Innovations Office and the Stock Exchange of Thailand.

 

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/democrats-unveil-their-team-of-avengers-to-drive-new-economy/

 

 

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-06-18
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mikebell said:

The only innovations I have seen in Thailand over the last 15 years are anti-farang measures.  Every thing else; floods; police inaction; road deaths; corruption at all levels; stays the same.

Actually corruption has increased and road deaths have increased over the last 15 years. So with the military appointed Democrat government supporting the slaughter in Bangkok in 2010, Democrats consistently siding with the Elite's ideals then indeed they are a "done" party, especially as their main supporter is no longer active.  But hey, Thai politicians are the dregs of the political world and swap partners more often than a customer in a whorehouse.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Actually corruption has increased and road deaths have increased over the last 15 years. So with the military appointed Democrat government supporting the slaughter in Bangkok in 2010, Democrats consistently siding with the Elite's ideals then indeed they are a "done" party, especially as their main supporter is no longer active.  But hey, Thai politicians are the dregs of the political world and swap partners more often than a customer in a whorehouse.

The only thing that comes down in Thailand is.

Panties. 

I Love Thailand. :jap:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

They compare themselves to recent movie characters because they have no other reference points to historical figures or other more mature choices. 

 

That is how poorly educated, desperate for attention and child-like they are.

Exactly.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes and their voters called the Revengers will get them back for committing political treason.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, webfact said:

The Democrat party today unveiled its team of, what they call, ‘Avengers’ who will help drive the party’s ideas for a new economy.

Good luck to your comic book fantasy. You have an unmovable kryptonite in the form of Somkid that will weaken your ambition. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mikebell said:

The only innovations I have seen in Thailand over the last 15 years are anti-farang measures.  Every thing else; floods; police inaction; road deaths; corruption at all levels; stays the same.

He was a cleaner there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Avengers as I know them are a bunch of cartoon super heroes dedicated to justice and the overthrow of megalomaniacs.

 

How does that work here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mikebell said:

The only innovations I have seen in Thailand over the last 15 years are anti-farang measures.  Every thing else; floods; police inaction; road deaths; corruption at all levels; stays the same.

There have been and will be some significant infrastructure improvements. That's not to say corruption isn't a component of those improvements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope they never get another vote. Party of liars to the electorate. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...