Sea turtle found dead on Bang Tao Beach

webfact

Sea turtle found dead on Bang Tao Beach

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1560764830_1-org.jpg

Security guards and a marine official with the dead sea turtle found on Bang Tao beach this morning (June 17). Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: A dead sea turtle was found washed up on Bang Tao Beach early this morning.

Two security guards at Angsana Laguna Phuket resort, Kasama Moonmee and Jinnawat Juntong-on, were patrolling the beach around the resort when they spotted what they initially thought was a children’s doll on the foreshore.

As they got closer, they realised it was a turtle so they pulled it out onto the sand before realising it was dead.

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/sea-turtle-found-dead-on-bang-tao-beach-71815.php#H4Ogxcsz1jO4ZIrw.99

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-06-18

Another "mysterious" death at the now infamous island of death.  Who will get blamed this time and when will forensics be called in?  When will the police be called in to solve the crime after they have completely destroyed the evidence due to their tramping all over the area?

'nuf sed.

7 minutes ago, wotsdermatter said:

Another "mysterious" death at the now infamous island of death.  Who will get blamed this time and when will forensics be called in?  When will the police be called in to solve the crime after they have completely destroyed the evidence due to their tramping all over the area?

'nuf sed.

Umm ... wrong island - I presume you're referring to Koh Tao

Bang Tao is a beach area on the west coast of Phuket

Nice rant though...

3 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

One of the many sea creatures that has died from old age or illness?

So all the bits of plastic being swallowed are harmless 

Or in your limited world there is no pollution

33 minutes ago, monkeycu said:

So all the bits of plastic being swallowed are harmless 

Or in your limited world there is no pollution

I didn't say that, neither did I suggest it but not every death is due to swallowing plastic!   How do you know that this turtle swallowed anything to cause it's death?

23 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

I didn't say that, neither did I suggest it but not every death is due to swallowing plastic!   How do you know that this turtle swallowed anything to cause it's death?

Wait for the autopsy if they perform one

It will be interesting to see

Archived