TH so Bad = Why So Many Need to Live There ?

5 hours ago, JimmyTheMook said:

OK Lah, long wait 4 visa and complain + whining = y need to stay then?

OK i'll bite excuse the Queens Crossing pun,  Th. once a year for visa, I would & will complain anywhere I live if I want, what's to whine about that don't happen in other countries, I stay because I luv it.

In the old days- text messages were expensive, and this brought about the use of abbreviations.

Perhaps if the OP posed a question of originality and with the correct usage of the English language- he/she/ they may receive some replies.

Due to the total banality of the question- I rather doubt it.

29 minutes ago, peterb17 said:

In the old days- text messages were expensive, and this brought about the use of abbreviations.

Perhaps if the OP posed a question of originality and with the correct usage of the English language- he/she/ they may receive some replies.

yet, you just forced yourself to reply?

how droll of an existence.

Many live here because you can exist with only cash.  No need for a paper trail.  Was more common for Farang 20 years ago when I moved here.  Now many Chinese come with cash looking to invest.  Getting more difficult every day.  You hear a lot of they guys who live in mom's basement in the UK or USA talk about worry about Thai banks but the smart money moved here in Thai banks 20 years ago.  I don't like to laugh at misfortune but to all the guys who told me not to trust Thai banks -  ha ha ha.

Let's see: Thailand....

Plenty of ....Quality... ladies ...IF... you look for them.

Easy lifestyle, almost no stress, bills are a fact of life, period.

Good inexpensive food available 24 hours.

Inexpensive decent housing / utilities cost.

Once a year hassle at Immigration, UNLESS you move, otherwise a 90 day report has to be done....too busy working?

Why would I want to live in Thailand with the above problems

...... Guess!!!!!!

Years ago it used to be much better value for money and much more relaxed and fun so I married my Thai wife and settled here.

Things have changed over the past few years mostly since 2014 so Im stuck here now. You cant just up roots with a family and leave a country where you have made roots.

I still like it though I'm sure it beats the alternative, I only hope I can afford to stay here for the next 50 years with a reasonable way of life and afford pay for my families healthcare as we all age and undoubtedly require more health care.

1 hour ago, peterb17 said:

Pompous rubbish.

34 minutes ago, NightSky said:

Years ago it used to be much better value for money and much more relaxed and fun so I married my Thai wife and settled here.

Things have changed over the past few years mostly since 2014 so Im stuck here now. You cant just up roots with a family and leave a country where you have made roots.

I still like it though I'm sure it beats the alternative, I only hope I can afford to stay here for the next 50 years with a reasonable way of life and afford pay for my families healthcare as we all age and undoubtedly require more health care.

I lived in America for 60 years and then just up roots and moved to Thailand and left the family in America.  

29 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

I lived in America for 60 years and then just up roots and moved to Thailand and left the family in America.  

good for you, I hope you found what you were looking for

1 hour ago, marcusarelus said:

Many live here because you can exist with only cash.  No need for a paper trail.  Was more common for Farang 20 years ago when I moved here.  Now many Chinese come with cash looking to invest.  Getting more difficult every day.  You hear a lot of they guys who live in mom's basement in the UK or USA talk about worry about Thai banks but the smart money moved here in Thai banks 20 years ago.  I don't like to laugh at misfortune but to all the guys who told me not to trust Thai banks -  ha ha ha.

No need for a paper trail? Why would anyone care about that who is not running from the law? Pedophiles?

11 minutes ago, fordguy61mi said:

No need for a paper trail? Why would anyone care about that who is not running from the law? Pedophiles?

Chinese people getting money out of China illegally.  UK people getting money out of the UK illegally from cash business.  Americans getting money out of USA from illegal cash business.  Don't have to run from the law just want to have clean money.  Still in the dark?  OK. Say you have a restaurant.  Report all of your charge sales and put the cash in a safety deposit box.  You only pay tax on a portion of your income.  Now your only problem is getting the cash out of America as you are supposed to declare it.   

1 hour ago, NightSky said:

so I married my Thai wife

Grammar police:  You married your Thai girlfriend, or married a Thai.  You cannot marry someone who is already your wife 55

1 hour ago, NightSky said:

Things have changed over the past few years mostly since 2014 ............. I only hope I can afford to stay here for the next 50 years

So you must be in your 20's or 30's?  Been here since 2014 or more and planning on living here 50 more years until your are in your 80's? (though beyond normal life expectancy)

Would think you must be working and at your young age could easily work in another country if you choose.

Just an educated guess, or un-educated, whichever you prefer 55.

3 hours ago, peterb17 said:

i totally agree with you.

its a sorry state of affairs when a bloke cant talk proper England!!!  

12 hours ago, wisperone said:

Because its much cheaper to live than where they came from and girls don't mind having sex with old fat men. Duh!

Off course not as long as their wallets match their bellies.????

2 hours ago, edwardflory said:

Let's see: Thailand....

Plenty of ....Quality... ladies ...IF... you look for them.

Easy lifestyle, almost no stress, bills are a fact of life, period.

Good inexpensive food available 24 hours.

Inexpensive decent housing / utilities cost.

Once a year hassle at Immigration, UNLESS you move, otherwise a 90 day report has to be done....too busy working?

Why would I want to live in Thailand with the above problems

...... Guess!!!!!!

"otherwise a 90 day report has to be done."  

Stomp! Stomp!  "90 days please sir", "thank you sir". Stomp!

12 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

"otherwise a 90 day report has to be done."  

Stomp! Stomp!  "90 days please sir", "thank you sir". Stomp!

Why post such nonsense.  90 day report online or by mail or have a taxi driver do it.  The only people who consider it a burden are those pedaling another agenda and trying to harm Thailand and those of us who live by creating a negative atmosphere.  

22 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Why post such nonsense.  90 day report online or by mail or have a taxi driver do it.  The only people who consider it a burden are those pedaling another agenda and trying to harm Thailand and those of us who live by creating a negative atmosphere.  

I must remember to book a taxi driver to do my next 90 day report, my IO is

only a round trip of 120 miles.

4 hours ago, peterb17 said:

poster cries about the use of abbreviations and then goes on to use one ......because logic.

Archived