TH so Bad = Why So Many Need to Live There ?

14 hours ago, wisperone said:

Because its much cheaper to live than where they came from and girls don't mind having sex with old fat men. Duh

the minute you have money, you will never be an old fat man anywhere in the world

2 minutes ago, Pique Dard said:

the minute you have money, you will never be an old fat man anywhere in the world

Phat is phat as in grease is greazy.

Queue often very long and big anxiety for entrance visa so how can something

so horrible attract so many punters with cash at the ready in hand?

Did somebody sneak a taste of the honey?

5 hours ago, fordguy61mi said:

No need for a paper trail? Why would anyone care about that who is not running from the law? Pedophiles?

Some business people avoid reporting cash income on their tax returns - having a paper trail of spending on credit cards which exceeds their reported income, may eventually create problems with their local tax office.  

3 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

Is that the fault of Thai Immigration?  

Whose fault do you think it is? I have a policy now  of only giving one answer to any of my posts you make nonsensical replies to, this was it, now run along.

1 hour ago, Miami007 said:

Some business people avoid reporting cash income on their tax returns - having a paper trail of spending on credit cards which exceeds their reported income, may eventually create problems with their local tax office.  

Credit is not income bro. I hope you don't do your own taxes. The original comment is correct. Anyone that concerned about a spending paper trail theres a 99 percent chance they are a criminal running from the law. 

I lived in Thailand 6 years. Came home to the US five years ago because I got tired of being broke and dealing with Thai employers. My time there was nice but it was definitely time to grow up and be an adult again. I'll go back to visit sometime but I would never consider living there again

I do not complain about Thailand on here, no point, the rose tinted spec brigade will simply abuse and troll you.

Currently out of Thailand for several months after having lived there 10 years and visited another 10 years prior.

Although I am going back to Thailand I doubt I will actually live there much longer.

Many other choices some of which are better.

Each to their own

12 minutes ago, seasia said:

I do not complain about Thailand on here, no point, the rose tinted spec brigade will simply abuse and troll you.

Currently out of Thailand for several months after having lived there 10 years and visited another 10 years prior.

Although I am going back to Thailand I doubt I will actually live there much longer.

Many other choices some of which are better.

Each to their own

Oh the irony ! Your rose tints are firmly on as you desperately seek alternatives. :coffee1:

On 6/18/2019 at 4:52 AM, wisperone said:

Because its much cheaper to live than where they came from and girls don't mind having sex with old fat men. Duh!

not so sure about the living here is cheaper with the sterling rate these days.

Just now, madmen said:

Oh the irony ! Your rose tints are firmly on as you desperately seek alternatives. :coffee1:

I think you might lack comprehension skills or some misunderstanding.

I feel Thailand is not for me in the long term future.

I am not desperately seeking alternatives.

I am in a better place right now.

If for any reason I was barred from re entry to Thailand I would not shed a tear.

I have many alternatives available to me.

Me and rose tinted specs is quite funny, you have totally misjudged. 

Not in Thailand now not missing it at all but do have a return booked.

7 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Whose fault do you think it is? I have a policy now  of only giving one answer to any of my posts you make nonsensical replies to, this was it, now run along.

Did you not know where the immigration office was when you moved there?  Of course all of your problems are your own fault.  I think you are an adult.  

6 hours ago, Sizzler55 said:

Credit is not income bro. I hope you don't do your own taxes. The original comment is correct. Anyone that concerned about a spending paper trail theres a 99 percent chance they are a criminal running from the law. 

Nonsense.  Many of us have cash businesses.  Every teacher I know in Thailand makes money on the side by tutoring students for cash.  Are they all criminals running from the law?  

Just now, marcusarelus said:

Did you not know where the immigration office was when you moved there?  Of course all of your problems are your own fault.  I think you are an adult.  

Strange reply.

I am near to an IO but understand that others might not be so.

His problems all his own ?

No I do not agree.

I could not really care less about teachers making some cash money on the side, against the law, yes but same in many other countries.

18 minutes ago, seasia said:

Strange reply.

I am near to an IO but understand that others might not be so.

His problems all his own ?

No I do not agree.

I could not really care less about teachers making some cash money on the side, against the law, yes but same in many other countries.

I have lived in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya and other areas all over Thailand.  I made sure I knew where the Immigration office was and that it was not a burden to go there because as a responsible adult I know what my reporting responsibilities are under Thai law.  If another person wants to complain about Thai law or the location of Immigration offices, OK by me but like complaining about the weather.  If you don't like it move.   

I'm reminded of a spoiled child.  As an adult you know you have to report to immigration 4 times a year, so do you figure out how to accomplish that with the minimum amount of fuss or do you stand in the corner and jump up and down and have a fit about it every day?  What is the reasonable adult thing to do?  

15 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

I lived in America for 60 years and then just up roots and moved to Thailand and left the family in America.  

For 60 years, wow, you must be almost 100 years now.

Just now, balo said:

For 60 years, wow, you must be almost 100 years now.

Claims to be 79/ 80, does match up with his claim of 20 years here.

Another one added to my ignore list.

That is marcus not balo in case any confusion.

4 hours ago, seasia said:

Ya sure.  Another pretend ignore list.  Ignore lists are basically for ostrich types. If you can't take the truth better not to listen to it.  

ost.jpg

On 6/19/2019 at 10:52 AM, seasia said:

I think he is TVF's only centenarian.

This is based on his personal testimony that when he hit the ton he received congratulatory telegrams from Ronald Reagan,Margaret Thatcher and the Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia...

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:15 PM, marcusarelus said:

Many live here because you can exist with only cash.  No need for a paper trail.  Was more common for Farang 20 years ago when I moved here.  Now many Chinese come with cash looking to invest.  Getting more difficult every day.  You hear a lot of they guys who live in mom's basement in the UK or USA talk about worry about Thai banks but the smart money moved here in Thai banks 20 years ago.  I don't like to laugh at misfortune but to all the guys who told me not to trust Thai banks -  ha ha ha.

In New Zealand they are starting to mutter about the cashless society, the wet dream of wannabe dictators.

They reckon in 10 years.

Hopefully I'll be dead before it happens. I refuse to even use a smart phone because it is spying on everything people do.

Even this computer sends me ads tailored to what I say on this forum.

Big Brother is well and spying on all of us.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

In New Zealand they are starting to mutter about the cashless society, the wet dream of wannabe dictators. They reckon in 10 years. Hopefully I'll be dead before it happens. I refuse to even use a smart phone because it is spying on everything people do. Even this computer sends me ads tailored to what I say on this forum.Big Brother is well and spying on all of us.

That single post just explains so much about you

Archived