Boris Johnson gets boost in race to become Britain's new PM

webfact

50 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It's always somebody else's fault. 

Perhaps you should have listened the the EU when they said, 'the best deal is membership there is no deal better than membership'.

You swallowed Project Unicorn and then come whinging and blaming the very people who advised against your folly. 

Anything is easier to swallow than that EU used lemon pitch. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Loiner said:

The WAG or Merkel/May Surrender Treaty was shot down three times already. It's dead and gone, as its' collaborator May has gone. The biggest defeat for a PM ever and it's not coming back, no matter how much Remainers liked its' trickery. Neither Boris or anybody else would try to reintroduce it. 
The EU repeatedly say there will be no more negotiations, so what next? Unless they capitulate in their own interest, we get away free from all of the dirty tricks they tried to pull in the WAG. Reality is back to the default of the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018, which parliament has already legislated.

It's happening, full stop and exclamation mark. I'm forever blowing bubbles (not Jacko's chimp) pretty Brexit's in the air........

There won't be an alternative, because that's the only deal, and 'no deal' won't pass parliament. Bottom line, a referendum or a GE. 

And in reality, that's the best you'll ever get.  

BTW, it's the UK Tory government that is intent on leaving the EU - it's nonsensical to blame the EU for looking after their own interests, as any sensible organisation would do. Any blame is right on the UK doorstep, plus the minority populus who voted leave, and are intent on ruining the economy in doing so. 

15 hours ago, nauseus said:

Lots of different figures from the remainers. Nigel G. has one trillion in his latest post. You guys need to reach a consensus of dreamed-up stats. I wonder what the real number is?

I take it, you have read my link? It's dated April 2019. But I guess £66 billion wasted loss is not on any leavers' agenda. 

2 hours ago, stephenterry said:

I take it, you have read my link? It's dated April 2019. But I guess £66 billion wasted loss is not on any leavers' agenda. 

Why should I read your link when you can't even take in two lines of text?

There won't be an alternative, because that's the only deal, and 'no deal' won't pass parliament. Bottom line, a referendum or a GE. 

And in reality, that's the best you'll ever get.  

BTW, it's the UK Tory government that is intent on leaving the EU - it's nonsensical to blame the EU for looking after their own interests, as any sensible organisation would do. Any blame is right on the UK doorstep, plus the minority populus who voted leave, and are intent on ruining the economy in doing so. 

‘No Deal’ has already passed parliament. Remainer attempts to block that already failed. Bottom line: we’re out, the best for the UK.

Blame is with the Remainers in Parliament, plus people like you.

51 minutes ago, Loiner said:

‘No Deal’ has already passed parliament. Remainer attempts to block that already failed. Bottom line: we’re out, the best for the UK.

Blame is with the Remainers in Parliament, plus people like you.

Hip hip.....

Archived