Extension Renewal...House Blue Book/ Yellow Book

Couple of queries. Do I need to provide copies of both Blue Book and Yellow Book to Immigration when applying for Extension based upon Retirement or is Yellow Book sufficient ? Will copy of my wife's ID Card be required ? Does my wife need to be with me when I attend Immigration to submit application ?

31 minutes ago, asiaexpat said:

I only submitted a copy of my Yellow Book at my recent extension renewal at CW. Not asked for anything from wife.

Agree, I only supplied my yellow book in Si Racha, Chonburi, there was no need to supply any documents from my wife and she didn't need to be with me.

If applying based on retirement they will usually accept the yellow TB as proof of address.

If applying based on marriage they probably won’t be interested in the yellow TB and only want the wife’s blue TB.

• Like 1

Retirement extension is based basically on money in the bank, no house book really needed - but you stay with wife so very good idea, AND, money in the bank of 800,000THB - YOU said based on "retirement" not 'marriage', or proof of monthly income with bank letter.

I stay with my GF at her property. All TM's ( TM -30, 28, 47 ) are / were properly filed on time,  I have no house book, do have money in bank

No problem for my retirement extension done 2 months ago

13 hours ago, newnative said:

Just did my one year extension at Jomtien and it was super easy, no problems.  The 800,000 method seems the easiest way to go--I just park it there and forget it  Had copies of my yellow book.

Thanks. My extension application this year needs to be based on monthly income option of 65k+

23 hours ago, newnative said:

Just did my one year extension at Jomtien and it was super easy, no problems.  The 800,000 method seems the easiest way to go--I just park it there and forget it  Had copies of my yellow book.

same here very easy but no yellow book in my case they accepted a copy of the deed with me listed as the condo owner. 

• Like 1