British rapist deported from Thailand admits drugs charges in UK

webfact

British rapist deported from Thailand admits drugs charges in UK

brit.jpg

A British man who was recently deported from Thailand having initially fled to Pattaya to evade arrest has admitted drug charges on his return to the UK.

Reece Vella, 27, from Worcester, pleaded guilty to two charges of supplying Class A drugs at hearing at Worcester Crown Court.

He was deported from Thailand earlier this month after Immigration Police were contacted by the UK’s National Crime Agency to inform them that Vella was wanted in connection with supplying Class A drugs.  

In January 2018, he was arrested in connection with the death of a bar girl in Pattaya.

The naked body of Wannipa Janhuathon, 26, was found outside Cosy Beach View Condominium in Pratumnak.

She’d fallen from the balcony of Vella’s fifth floor condo.

At the time Vella told police Wannipa, nicknamed Joy who worked at Sky Bar on Soi 6, fell while they were having sex on his balcony.

Following his arrest in connection with the death of Wannipa, Vella was also found to have overstayed his visa by 59 days and had also stolen a motorcycle.

He was charged with causing death by negligent or reckless behaviour, theft and visa overstay.

Media in the UK reported that Vella had spent time in jail in Thailand following the death of  Wannipa.

Prior to coming to Thailand, Vella had previously served time in jail for rape.

In 2017, he appeared at Worcester Crown Court where was charged with supplying Class A drugs.

However, he never faced those charges and instead fled to Pattaya.

This week he again appeared at Worcester Crown Court where he admitted his involvement in supplying Class A drugs, believed to be crack cocaine.  

Vella is due to be sentenced in August 2019 for his UK offences.

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-06-18

3 hours ago, sniggie said:

Save Pattaya for us oldies who know how to show some respect to working girls!  <deleted> is a 27 year old doing here?

Running from the police maybe?  But I am sure the working girls prefer the older punters, less effort needed on their part and if they want good sex they have their boyfriends or husbands back home for that ????

2 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Running from the police maybe?  But I am sure the working girls prefer the older punters, less effort needed on their part and if they want good sex they have their boyfriends or husbands back home for that ????

Spent a lot of time walking around the past few days.

Older guys with girls yes, but it seems more younger guys (20-25) with them then before.

A few where the lady looked older then them.

Colleges are out in most places in the western world I can assume that is it.

Not sure of their financial abilities I suppose in some cases mommy and daddy are flipping the bill.

3 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Shaking head here...can never wrap my mind around people's propensity for criminal pursuits...

Some people just never learn. 

He's only 27 and he's already put himself (and others) through a world of <deleted>. I hope he can pull himself together after he's served his time and become a decent and contributing member of society. 

The best of British luck to him!!

"He was charged with causing death by negligent or reckless behaviour, theft and visa overstay."

It doesn't seem like he received much or any punishment for causing the death of Ms Wannwipa by letting her fall from the balcony where he was obviously forcing her to have sex.  It appears that the visa overstay was considered more seriously. 

I know him personally and I've been told by his family that he cannot wait to go back to Pattaya. Incidentally and somewhat surprisingly, he has NOT been blacklisted, so I'm pretty sure Reece will be back in Patts anytime in the next few years. He loves the place and if he can get his act together, I surely welcome him back in the LOS. 

3 minutes ago, MarcelV said:

I know him personally and I've been told by his family that he cannot wait to go back to Pattaya. Incidentally and somewhat surprisingly, he has NOT been blacklisted, so I'm pretty sure Reece will be back in Patts anytime in the next few years. He loves the place and if he can get his act together, I surely welcome him back in the LOS. 

Doesn't deported mean that you are banned for 5 years ??

1 hour ago, MarcelV said:

Maybe he will be introduced to the Poor  girls Family. If he returns to Thaland,

Archived