Video: Viral video shows Thai "hubby" ask his "mia" for money to pay off the "pretties"!

webfact

1 hour ago, holy cow cm said:

Been here 26 years + for your information. Speak the language and have a near and full grown family of my own (HERE). I interact with more than several several Thai business people who are well to do whom are my close friends, as well as middle and lower class Thai of all variety whom are my good friends. So I get around a lot. I'm sure that guy will have a problem over this at one time or the other with his wife. No disrespect, but I would gather I probably have more understanding of Thai people and whom they are for their culture in my left pinky than you may ever have in your entire time here. 

Congratulations on your left pinky.

To fit all that culture in it must be as large as your ego.

Rooster

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Out of sight out of mind where no feelings are hurt or ugliness remembered thus having no foul done with little petty money give aways.. And yes I on my own do support the fun and games to keep the institution of the boys club alive here. Just as I get older not as much as before as my house is more comfortable.

A mindset that allows a little, mostly grows to allow more with time. Also hiding one thing, many times lead to hiding more. 

It´s not the right way to go. Even if it´s not very manly, the guy is doing the right thing. That when it comes to hiding or showing openly.

9 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

And yes I on my own do support the fun and games to keep the institution of the boys club alive here

And then we have this really manly comment. The Boys Club? Really? :cheesy::clap2:

2 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

A recitation of credentials gets you nowhere here and merely suggests you don't have a rational argument to make based on evidence. Talk's cheap on the net.

Yeah, not that I really care as most of all of us do not know any of us personally. That is unless you go seeking foreign companionship outside of this platform with Thaivisa members. And as having to really prove cultural knowledge and awareness, I don't. But my statement stands and most foreigners don't have one iota of common sense or a clue for what's going on or how to truly be and act with Thai of all flavors. It is complicated for most to ingest. 

That's one lovely, understanding and happy couple! Most probably he lets the wife/lady handle the money. Nothing wrong and perfect understanding which might be too complicated for some people to comprehend. All are having a nice time, without the complicated 'mensa' attitudes!

8 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

A mindset that allows a little, mostly grows to allow more with time. Also hiding one thing, many times lead to hiding more. 

It´s not the right way to go. Even if it´s not very manly, the guy is doing the right thing. That when it comes to hiding or showing openly.

And then we have this really manly comment. The Boys Club? Really? :cheesy::clap2:

You got  that right. The Boys club that actually put Thailand on the map. Not that I go out too

much anymore, but I do entertain guests visiting being men and women and they all appreciate to have the oddity. Normally the business men are more profound. Been with the same woman 20 yrs and out of sight out of mind is certainly the best way to go. 

2 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Been here 26 years + for your information. Speak the language and have a near and full grown family of my own (HERE). I interact with more than several several Thai business people who are well to do whom are my close friends, as well as middle and lower class Thai of all variety whom are my good friends. So I get around a lot. I'm sure that guy will have a problem over this at one time or the other with his wife. No disrespect, but I would gather I probably have more understanding of Thai people and whom they are for their culture in my left pinky than you may ever have in your entire time here. 

Even with a century of experience, some people miss the point, due to the structure of their DNA.

55 minutes ago, djayz said:

Doesn't he have his own money? Why's he giving his wife's money away? 

When going out for a drink, I always give my purse to my GF. If one can trust his lady 100%, this is not an issue. But, 99.9% seems to NOT trust their partners - as per the majority comments on the TVF

5 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

And those ingrate chicks didn't even wai him for a thank you. But in all sincerity, the guy is an idiot.

Disagree, his wife took it in all in good spirit... looks like they are a good partnership.

She obviously has the purse strings so he can't take one home !!

13 minutes ago, ravip said:

Even with a century of experience, some people miss the point, due to the structure of their DNA.

Indeed. In this case perhaps the DNA has less to do with nucleic acid and more to do with "Don't No Anything".

Rooster

I kept wondering if the guy was going to "cop a feel" in the normal drunken Thai guys' manner in such situations, where they push the money into the pretty's cleavage (or other bodily section) and do some mauling in the process....

I think, the Thai guy's pregnant wife probably wouldn't have been too happy about that kind of scene, so probably best that this particular guy avoided it, at least in THAT situation.

22 minutes ago, ravip said:

When going out for a drink, I always give my purse to my GF. If one can trust his lady 100%, this is not an issue. But, 99.9% seems to NOT trust their partners - as per the majority comments on the TVF

I trust my missus of 12 years 100%, but I'd never ask her to take care of my wallet for me - I'd feel naked without it! 

2 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

No disrespect, but I would gather I probably have more understanding of Thai people and whom they are for their culture in my left pinky than you may ever have in your entire time here. 

I disagree, read my post #47.

Not only my wife, but seen a load of other Thai wives doing the same.

1 hour ago, JSixpack said:

A recitation of credentials gets you nowhere here and merely suggests you don't have a rational argument to make based on evidence. Talk's cheap on the net.

Agreed, seen plenty of guys who spent their life here, but learned nothing.

5 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Video or not, wives don't have a delete button.

When the split comes, every minor misdemeanor you ever committed, no matter how vague or how far in the past, will be revived and exaggerated in divorce court.

Personal experience?

47 minutes ago, ravip said:

My pocket never has more than 500-1,000bht in it, she can hold it if she wants, no need for trust, I can take the loss. She can eat it or steal it, if it costs more, she's the one paying the excess.

Same for blokey evenings out in Vietnam/Cambodia/Philippines.

$30-$50 in my pocket, no cards or ID or junk, when the money is gone it's time to return to my room and sleep.

1 hour ago, ravip said:

Yes and some geniuses have a hard time driving a car. And even if THAI visa says if you don’t see the humor in this then one needs to learn more about THAI culture is tilted and off. But everyone has their opinion and mine differs from that. 

She looks like a keeper, I love a girl with a good sense of humour and who can have a joke and a laugh.
My wife would have acted exactly the same.

As would have mine because she knows that I have no interest in going out for a takeaway from McDonalds when I have fillet steak at home and neither does she

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived