Video: Viral video shows Thai "hubby" ask his "mia" for money to pay off the "pretties"!

webfact

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing wrong went on. He gave a tip: not too big, not to small. Consider if he hadn't given a tip: be seen as a cheap Charlie, wife and he lose face, put a bit of drag on party.

That wife gave hubby the 100 baht puts her in the chain of behavior, she now is partly responsible in decision to tip and also gets credit for her good humor.

Win win all around.

21 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Video or not, wives don't have a delete button.

When the split comes, every minor misdemeanor you ever committed, no matter how vague or how far in the past, will be revived and exaggerated in divorce court.

Not if u bury them in the basement.

On 6/18/2019 at 2:29 PM, djayz said:

Doesn't he have his own money? Why's he giving his wife's money away? 

Maybe he only had large bills so asked his wife for change, or as another poster said she holds the purse strings.

• 4 weeks later...

well looks like we got one IDIOT poster on this topic with no sense of humour at all, feel sorry for any female coming into contact with you.i bet you were the guy that kept my football when it went into your garden ha ha

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:17 AM, holy cow cm said:

And those ingrate chicks didn't even wai him for a thank you. But in all sincerity, the guy is an idiot.

Clearly they ALL got the joke...and a very good one. I guess it just went over your head. I suppose you missed what the girl with the microphone was saying too.

Actually it is WOMEN who give money malai's the most to male performers, often thousands of baht, not a hundred. More to likay performers but also luktung singers. Cars and even houses are not unknown and the money likely comes from their husbands!

P1020362.JPG

He is not even a very famous singer, the ladies would probably disagree. Of course these malai's can be fake- money given to the fans to give back to the singer, but in this case I think they were all genuine, good luck to him.

P1020363.JPG

9 hours ago, jkcjag said:

Clearly they ALL got the joke...and a very good one. I guess it just went over your head. I suppose you missed what the girl with the microphone was saying too.

Caught it all. I speak perfect Thai. Maybe I was grumpy that many times of me posting. Now let it go dead as the topic was before. Still don't think it was funny though! Have a good life with your Thai life. 

Archived