BANGKOK 19 July 2019 02:32
webfact

Trump says U.S. agency will begin removing millions of illegal immigrants

not finding anything on this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rhys said:

.. this is such a maze ... mis-information...  Ask a legal immigrant what they think about the illegal immigrant not jumping through the hoops...  How did this issue become so <deleted>  up..???

Because the quality of life that an illegal immigrant in the USA is most likely to have is something to resent and envy?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

I'm not any fan of Trump, but deporting illegals is the right decision, imho.

Migrants should respect the laws of the US and not enter or stay illegally. The US is very, very generous in the field of immigration and should be respected for this. They make it very easy for people to work in the US and to get green cards and naturalised. The last figures I saw were that there were 11 million illegals in the US.

Did you miss the part about awaiting court cases? They have a right to due process. They should not be removed until their cases are completed, especially to Guatemala.

I hope the govt is keeping records of where these people can be contacted so they can return for their hearings.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Not desperate, for sure. His tactics before were shock and awe - attack on multiple fronts - have the crazy left and media pre-occupied with one "shocking behavior" while quietly getting other things done quickly. Quite effective actually.

Whats the other things getting done?

Repeal and replace must have been really quiet

• Like 1