Trump says U.S. agency will begin removing millions of illegal immigrants

webfact

7 hours ago, Sujo said:

Did you miss the part about awaiting court cases? They have a right to due process. They should not be removed until their cases are completed, especially to Guatemala.

I hope the govt is keeping records of where these people can be contacted so they can return for their hearings.

What part of illegal immigrant, versus asylum seeker do you not understand?

8 hours ago, Thaidream said:

You certainly have a point, However, the reality is complex.  Hate do you do about the children of the illegals who are born in the US and they are thus US citizens.  ICE come for Mom and DAD

CN ARE AT SCHOO

Take them into custody (child and human services). What happens to parents who go to jail for crimes in the US?

9 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

I'm not any fan of Trump, but deporting illegals is the right decision, imho.

Migrants should respect the laws of the US and not enter or stay illegally. The US is very, very generous in the field of immigration and should be respected for this. They make it very easy for people to work in the US and to get green cards and naturalised. The last figures I saw were that there were 11 million illegals in the US.

wish the uk had a similar attitude.

10 hours ago, quandow said:

He's making serious noise (lies) to placate his xenophobic base. He will soon officially announce his re-election campaign. His saying things like this doesn't make them so, but his Fox News viewers take it for gospel. Just like ignoring the morbid poll results leaked by his own campaign staff, he lives in the land of delusion.

Believe it or not, Bill O'Reilly challenged the mass deportation idea before DT was a candidate, saying it was impractical to mobilize millions of people in such a way.  Pretty impressive from a guy who writes articles such as "Jesus Hates the Poor."

And then there was the reporter covering the 2015-2016 campaign who asked DT how he intended to carry this out, will he have a deportation force?  Yes, he replied, a deportation force, a deportation force, a deportation force, and that term became a mantra.  Dear press corps: please don't feed him this stuff, let him come up with his own cockamamie terminology.  And no thanks to Chris Matthews for button-holing him into saying "women who get abortions should be punished." 

On the other hand he seems to have a problem estimating crowd size.  If he thinks this is (however many millions he said it was most recently) it should not be logistically difficult, just need a few trains.

largest_crowd_ever.jpg.24c8741650cfb80c68245240f33010b6.jpg

1 hour ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

When a sentence starts with “Trump says”, you know it can’t be true. Next. 

Like when Trump said there was a crisis at the border and the lunatics of the Democrat Communist Party and mainstream media all denied it until it was so obvious even they could't ignore it? When a sentence starts with "CNN says" or "according to MSNBC" you DEFINITELY know it isn't true

2 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Believe it or not, Bill O'Reilly challenged the mass deportation idea before DT was a candidate, saying it was impractical to mobilize millions of people in such a way.  Pretty impressive from a guy who writes articles such as "Jesus Hates the Poor."

And then there was the reporter covering the 2015-2016 campaign who asked DT how he intended to carry this out, will he have a deportation force?  Yes, he replied, a deportation force, a deportation force, a deportation force, and that term became a mantra.  Dear press corps: please don't feed him this stuff, let him come up with his own cockamamie terminology.  And no thanks to Chris Matthews for button-holing him into saying "women who get abortions should be punished." 

On the other hand he seems to have a problem estimating crowd size.  If he thinks this is (however many millions he said it was most recently) it should not be logistically difficult, just need a few trains.

largest_crowd_ever.jpg.24c8741650cfb80c68245240f33010b6.jpg

ICE  has been around since 2003! Looks like they are doing their job!

2014- "More Immigrants Are Being "Removed" from the United States Than Ever Before"

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/growth-us-deportation-machine

No problem with them removing those illegals....but then who will cook and sell those huge oversized Deli's, hot dogs and tacos at unbeatable prices in the streets of NYC or LA ?.....not to mention, who will run those lovely laundry parlours in every side street of NYC, LA, or D.C. and the illegal tailors that make, wash and press the the clothes for the fed's to get the "Men in Black Look" ?

9 hours ago, Sujo said:

There will be a lot of unhappy business owners.

Though they themselves should be prosecuted.

From what I can see, it is not legitimate big businesses that hire illegals, it is mom and pop businesses run by immigrants themselves that hire these people. I know any number of Thai restaurants in Los Angeles that hire Thais who have overstayed their visas. They pay them about $8 an hour and generally take advantage of the situation of the workers being illegal. The employer pays no employer taxes for the employee and they get paid in cash meaning no income taxes collected. They mostly work in the underground economy.  I agree however that if caught hiring illegals then the businesses should be prosecuted and heavily fined.

That's why I contend that the illegals are a net burden on society. They mostly work in the underground economy but require services from the health, education, and social services sectors costing the taxpayer billions each year. Housekeepers, gardeners, day laborers all work in a cash dominated arena. Anyone who thinks the government is collecting taxes on all the income is very naïve.

Just now, Trouble said:

From what I can see, it is not legitimate big businesses that hire illegals, it is mom and pop businesses run by immigrants themselves that hire these people. I know any number of Thai restaurants in Los Angeles that hire Thais who have overstayed their visas. They pay them about $8 an hour and generally take advantage of the situation of the workers being illegal. The employer pays no employer taxes for the employee and they get paid in cash meaning no income taxes collected. They mostly work in the underground economy.  I agree however that if caught hiring illegals then the businesses should be prosecuted and heavily fined.

That's why I contend that the illegals are a net burden on society. They mostly work in the underground economy but require services from the health, education, and social services sectors costing the taxpayer billions each year. Housekeepers, gardeners, day laborers all work in a cash dominated arena. Anyone who thinks the government is collecting taxes on all the income is very naïve.

You're absolutely correct. I lived in San Francisco for many years and encountered countless situations like what you described. I dated a Thai girl who worked for King of Thai restaurant there and the working conditions were shocking. The city never cracks down on or scrutinizes minority owned business there so they can get away with pretty much anything. 

Funny how people here are perfectly fine jumping through countless hoops to stay here legally but think that the US shouldn't exercise any control over their own immigration laws.

Every country has Immigration rules and procedures and consequences for not following them.  WHY should the US be any different???....

Stop using every excuse to attack President Trump, it's getting tired ????

Immigration laws and there enforcement is COMMON SENSE!

2 hours ago, riclag said:

Take them into custody (child and human services). What happens to parents who go to jail for crimes in the US?

The amount of people that don't understand you lose your right to be with your children when you commit a crime is astounding. For illegal aliens you can not separate the children from adults but for American citizens putting children with adult inmates is a big no no.

Anyway we shall see what can be done. Maybe Trump's plan in regards to numbers right away is impossible but it's a good start. A nice beginning point would be if 4,000 a day come in we are taking at least 5,000 a day out.

5 hours ago, beechguy said:

What part of illegal immigrant, versus asylum seeker do you not understand?

The part where they talk about asylum seekers in the OP.

There will be some posters on here very upset with Trump when this does not happen. Another empty promise.

Seems his modus is to create issues then scramble to try and fix it then claim it as a win. Like he will stop illegal immigration, when the numbers have risen to a crisis under his watch.

4 hours ago, Trouble said:

The Trump Organization employed illegal immigrants

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-trump-organization-employed-illegal-immigrants-2019-01-30

Not sure what the Trump haters are gonna do for the next six years. The border will get secured, illegal immigration will be under control, most likely the republicans will regain control of the house and the senate will get their 60 vote majority.

Serious counseling will be needed for the lefty looser's.

Political "The Art of the Deal" - tell the dumbed-down public what they want to hear, and quietly steal from them as much as possible.   

In May, 2019, (yes, just last month) 144,000 illegal immigrants came across the Southern American border with impunity. That's at least the 3rd month in a row that 100,000 + have crossed the border. 

Our Commander-in-Chief has done nothing about it. If Trump is quietly letting them all in, how can he be expected to follow through on his rhetoric about removing "millions of illegals"? He can't. President Trump talks a good game during election time, but doesn't back it up. I voted for Trump in 2016, and supported him, but he will no longer get my vote.  

FB_IMG_1560800029622.jpg

Archived