Chinese tourist in Bangkok caught defecating in street next to shocked diners

webfact

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

'Choise' 3 - don't go outside when you have diarrhea. 

Or at the very least find a hidden corner somewhere.

And as the tour parties eat, sleep and travel together - I doubt it's anything to do with diarrhoea - as they'd all have it, and we'd have a  cultural display of Chinese Synchronized Pooing.

No excuses - this is just inconsiderate rudeness from a bumpkin.

2 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

In Macau on a long weekend trip - lots of mainland China tourists here, not seen any of them dump in the street - Thailand really does get the lowest tier of Chinese tourists.

I think for the Chinese tourists - Thailand must be the equivalent of Mallorca or 'Ibeefa' for British tourists?

I guess airport tax is a major source of revenue for the Thai Government, so volume counts more than quality?

I'm guessing 'volume' here refers to quantity, rather than sound level of the jobbie in question?

5 minutes ago, Razek said:

Diarre come after eating street thai food and come suddenly you have only 2 choise and answer the question not make the music called imagination 1980

It doesn't happen that quickly unless the food is absolutely rotten. In which case, other people will be doing the same. 

34 minutes ago, Razek said:
37 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

It begs the question as to whether there's an international standard to measure pooh. A sort of Richter Scale perhaps?

Reminds me:

Piglet: Why do they call you Pooh Bear?

Pooh: 'Cos I stink.

This lady has a poohmeter to see the mass and the weight and the speed of the poohhhhhh

Here it is:

image.png.e36ca1578f3445953d60834b933f442b.png

1 minute ago, transam said:

Perhaps where this guy comes from the road grating is the public lav and he felt at home.....????

make tourists 'to' china - be vary wary of 'what else' is in gutter oil?

1 minute ago, tifino said:

make tourists 'to' china - be vary wary of 'what else' is in gutter oil?

Think I would worry more about a Chinese flight...It seems these folk let their pooh debris float around in their trooooosers, cleansing does not occur...  So yep, pooh will make it's way to cattle class airline seats....????

46 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

It begs the question as to whether there's an international standard to measure pooh. A sort of Richter Scale perhaps?

Reminds me:

I think it's known as the Sphincter scale ????

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

Reminds me:

Would you be considering whether that there is an international standard based on mass or aromatic levels ?

4 minutes ago, buanmeerugsaa said:

I think ‘poo’ is the correct term. 

No, pooh with an H is a nice word for bum stuff....Poo is a Thai word for "crab".

But if you have bum crabs then you are excused...????

Archived