Chinese tourist in Bangkok caught defecating in street next to shocked diners

webfact

8 minutes ago, strabel23 said:

The fault is most likely the Governments. If you had to defecate and could no longer hold on and there were no public urinals around would you do it in your pants or look for the next best thing available. Shame on the Government for soliciting tourists to come in mass hoards but not providing them with the basic necessities  of life which undoubtedly means toilets and garbage bins to throw their garbage after purchasing the street food so readily available on every street.

Hope you are NOT defecating in Urinals

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are thai style toilets around that you pay to use as well as in malls and shopping complexes and the likes of the airport as well as where your accommodation is 

So there is no real excuse for that sort of behaviour

I do realise when you first have to go when your out at a street market you don't know where to go but then you ask and the locals will show you where the toilets are there

Those ones are usually Thai style toilets which most visitors aren't used to useing as there is no paper you wash up after with water that's supplied

Ohhh but probably most of the tourists wouldn't go to areas like that which I have

Mainly because the tourist areas aren't where I go or want to be I prefer to see the real Thai poor people and how they live not the glammer.

42 minutes ago, ginjag said:

Every tourist can ask at any local business,  May I use your toilet  ???

I have been told " do not have one", even in coffee shops/restaurants when paying customer

1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

Many coffee shops and smaller restaurants do not have publicly available facilities, even for customers. 

Long time ago my wife was out with our children and asked a shop owner in Spokane Washington to use the toilet for one of my little girls.  Shop owner said no.  Wife had the 3 year old hike up her dress and pee on the ladies floor.  

I think shop owners should be put in jail and made to use communal toilets for a year for every time they refuse people the use of their toilets.  

2 hours ago, Kinnock said:

Or at the very least find a hidden corner somewhere.

And as the tour parties eat, sleep and travel together - I doubt it's anything to do with diarrhoea - as they'd all have it, and we'd have a  cultural display of Chinese Synchronized Pooing.

No excuses - this is just inconsiderate rudeness from a bumpkin.

A new twist to Synchronised Swimming  

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

A quick wild guess here that this guy is probably from a far flung province in China that the streets there also serves as a public toilets and every one in his province is doing it...

Yeah, hasn't evolved too far from the pond, me guess.

3 hours ago, darksidedog said:

When I lived in India, you would regularly see a local curling one out on the side of the road, but even they were discrete enough not to do it in a crowded street. It shows a shocking level of "shitty" manners to do this in front of people eating. Clearly he has no shame whatsoever, but he is Chinese, so a quality tourist apparently.

Aha is he Chinese who says??

2 hours ago, Razek said:

If you are in a street where there is no public WC and you jave a diarre . That you can not stop it although you want to stop it . You have 2 choise to make it in your trausers or you make it in front of public . What you cjoose

According to the OP, it wasn't diarrhea.

Thai Rath called the pooh a "massive" one

When I lived in Jilin Province it was normal to see school girls and boys and babies use the sidewalk. Parents would routinely put toddlers in crotchless jumpers. If they would take a dump on the sidewalk the parents wouldn't lift a finger to clean it up. It's something They don't want anyone to know. Their own 'dirty little brown secret'. The chosen tourists; right. 

Reminds me of the story of the tourist flying in from the USA

arrived at the UK Customs who opened his suitcase which was full of shit

the customs guy thought you are hiding something. In here 

so rolled up his sleeves and went through it found nothing sealed the suitcase up and asked the guy why

the guy replies I won it in a crap game in Las Vegas 

Yeah, pretty disgusting.  The Chinese aren't winning fans with their behavior.  I'm constantly reading about Chinese tourists doing stupid sht all over the world.  This one just happened in the USA and the woman was arrested. 

[Chinese national Yaqun Lu, 41, was arrested on Saturday for endangering a sea turtle nest in a protected beach area of Miami Beach. Lu allegedly used one of the stakes that marked off the protected area to “jab” at the nest, and was also seen “stomping all over” it according to a statement from the local police department.]

https://time.com/5608484/florida-woman-arrested-turtle-nest/

Archived