Chinese tourist in Bangkok caught defecating in street next to shocked diners

webfact

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ezzra said:

A quick wild guess here that this guy is probably from a far flung province in China that the streets there also serves as a public toilets and every one in his province is doing it...

I believe it’s normal and totally legal in poodung province of China. 

33 minutes ago, DavisH said:

Surely there are shopping malls not far from there, or at least the food vendors often avail the bathroom of their apartment to the patrons. This is one guy who doesn't give a s**t. 

But he does give a shit, apparently

Well, the TAT is getting the high quality tourists they were in search of. I have been saying for a long time, that they are attracted the numbers, but the quality has really dropped. Though it is true that the Chinese are some of the highest spending tourists worldwide, that does not apply to Thailand, as the nation cannot and does not attract big spending Chinese. They have too many other choices, and when the lady wants a new handbag, they will spend $5,000 on a new Prada bag, but will not buy that same bag in Bangkok for $13,800. Inane luxury taxes, poor concierge service, poor wine service, and difficulty getting around are just a few things that turn off high end Chinese and Indian tourists. They can get that bag in Singapore, London, New York, Dubai, Hong Kong, Macau, Tokyo, and numerous other places, that offer top class services, and reasonably priced luxury shopping. 

So, what to do with the low end, low class tourists they are now attracting? This is a self fulfilling prophecy, and the mind numbingly non visionary, and incompetent people in charge are getting what they wanted and what they deserve. 

However, my heart goes out to the millions of Thais, who cater to tourists, and are complaining that they are not making much money anymore. 

As far as the guy on the street, just lock him up for a few months. He will show a little bit more respect next time around. After all, the army is looking for a pure and rarified morality. Demonstrate the commitment to that. Or, is it all poot, poot, poot? All bluster and no action?

4 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

The type of tourists Thailand so dearly wants (along with Indians) !

They'll get what they dererve ! 

image.png.2369258cdb037e10e484c90dc9f5a15e.png

Many years ago most Bangkok hotels refused to let rooms to Indians,apart from them cooking in the middle of the room it took a long time to clean up behind them,looks like times have changed. 

"The Chinese tourist was with a group of friends and was trying to direct his pooh down a hole - but failed. "

It is hardly surprising he failed. The drain was covered with a concrete manhole cover which he omitted to remove first. 

I have seen this in Auckland NZ at the train station, changed my view of chinese people, can't understand why the Thai lady "felt sorry for him" and why Thai people hold the han chinese in such high regard on the whole they are uncouth.

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

A quick wild guess here that this guy is probably from a far flung province in China that the streets there also serves as a public toilets and every one in his province is doing it...

Not just far-flung provinces, it is common in China cities.

Not sure that I fit in here as a tourist, now. I can manage squatting, but do not think I could get it through the grill on the drain. And there is no way I can talk as loudly as the lot in the hotel breakfast recently. And I would not ask for a discount at the currency exchange, as one was doing.

4 minutes ago, Captain 776 said:

I have lived n worked in China 3 times.

They have disgusting habits.

No excuse for this, COUNTLESS places he could have done this properly, they are just low life scumbags.

You met them all did you? Are you Santa Claus? I really can't think of anyone else who meets so many people in such a short time frame.

Anyone else find it a little sad that they have to dig back through the archives to March to provoke todays outburst of Sinophobia? I can guarantee since this incident at least ten TV members have been caught short and shat up an alley/behind a tree in Thailand.

13 minutes ago, meshborg said:

Well makes Thai people look sophisticated.After all their hygene standards so high.No soap,toilet paper or paper towels standard in most Thai restaurants.

They cater mainly for Chinese requirements....????

Archived