Chinese tourist in Bangkok caught defecating in street next to shocked diners

webfact

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Class... all class.

I've seen this in China and spitting on beggars.. when I worked there. 

And they relax the requirements for them to come here as tourists..

I try to live here with my new thai family, and all they do for me is make it harder. 

True sign in China...

20181002_134050.jpg

I saw the same thing happen in an aisle in an Aldi supermarket in Holland. It wasn't a Chinese doing it, it was a Dutch woman. Blew my mind. She did her business, stood up, pulled up her pants and continued shopping. I kid you not.

Lovely!!!  Now we can add S******g in the Soi's to the stupid list of Thailand, along with the lovely natzi immigration, road kill, balcony suicides, taxi drivers that will cut you, deadly lady boy encounters, CM 4+ months of smog, etc, etc...God I LOVE this place....

PS If he was smart he'd know he can defecate legally in a Thai taxi.  WHY?  Because he cannot be arrested - NO law!!! 

This reminds me of an incident that happened to me in My Tho in southern Vietnam about 10 yrs ago. The only time ever where I've been charged by the police for indecent exposure and a few other charges. Was doing a group tour along the Mekong Delta from HCM, had quite a greasy omelet before we left. Our boat pulled into the village and I was bursting for a no. 2. Couldn't find a WC anywhere but a spotted a high mound of dirt in front of a derelict looking building, so I went for it. Hidden from public view, at least I thought, I took aim while a local dog was defecating nearby. 

Then I heard a female voice yelling at me, in khaki police uniform. I was apparently less than 10m in front of the local police station, the derelict building, but I failed to see the Vietnamese ???????? flag flying nearby. 

Embarrassment plus, stuck in the police station for about 90 minutes, then my tour guide got wind of the situation and acted as interpreter.

The elderly police chief looked at me with disgust, and I bowed to apologise and jestered I had a stomach illness. Anyway was fined 1 Mill. Dong, about 2000bht, and got an official receipt too. Apparently I was very lucky, because the police could have locked me up for 2 days to set an example.. If I had have used the gutter, no problem, but outside a government building was a definite no no.. ???? They called my hotel and by the time I returned later that day, the manager was laughing at what happened. No shit, but a true story. 

It can happen to anyone, anywhere unfortunately, but being discrete doesn't always pay off. The most expensive and embarrassing crap I've ever had.. 5556..???? ???? 

disgusting and they want many more of them in thailand , Chinese People are Disgusting i Heard they Shit in a Temple in Chang Mai cause they would not look for a toilet and in Phi Phi island shit in the water and all floating about prob killed all the marine life thats why they closed it down the sea was brown and yellow from disgusting boats of chinese doing toilet int the water  . these poeple are disgusting shit everywhere but toilets and farangs not welcome here it just shows you money number one as usual here haha place is empty now everywhere pattaya chang mai phuket bkk as usual full to the Brim with tourists lol.

1 minute ago, possum1931 said:

The Chinese should be stopped from going near open air restaurants, gutters at the side of the road, using taxis and airport trains, oh! and kept out off "all you can eat" buffets. :cheesy:

Charming

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

A quick wild guess here that this guy is probably from a far flung province in China that the streets there also serves as a public toilets and every one in his province is doing it...

Could be from anywhere as it's not particularly unusual. 

Some useful phrases clearly needed in the Chinese to Thai phrase book:

The turtles head was putting serious pressure on cloth, and I couldn't get him back in.

I have seriously never needed a shit so badly in my life.

What? You never see someone take a shit before? This is quite normal where I come from.

This is what I think of your street food.

Stop staring at me. Anyone would think I was doing something unnatural.

Manners? What the hell is that? 

And maybe: I tell you, there more protein in that fat one, than the crap you are munching on over there!

News just updated that the accused is a 17 yr old special needs lad and is Thai and well known around the area for running amok around cars (apparently dancing by buses) and urinating all over the place.

Another example of unchecked facts and racial profiling common on social media.

Can’t really believe anything posted nowadays unless you are part of the story.

6 hours ago, watcharacters said:

Public toilets are generally notso  plentiful in Thailand.

I wish there were more of them as we all require there use every day.

Of course they are. Give me any restaurant, petrol station, supermarket etc etc that hasn't got public toilets in them. They're everywhere.  

Some 12 million Chinese are estimated to visit Thailand this year.

Please check their TM30 and make sure their landlord have hygenic facilities installed, all according to the law.  CIf not, they (landlord) will face 1.600 Baht in penalty or 5 years in jail. 

We have to take care of our most valuable guests, the 12 million Chinese!

It turns out that intrepid Thairath investigative reporters have discovered the real identity of the unknown crapper in a follow up story on 18/06/19.
The mystery pooer wasn't Chinese after all, but a Thai autistic teenager aged 15-16 who lives in the Yarowat area with his family. He also has a habit of urinating on local street signs. His family try and keep an eye on him, but sometimes he wanders off and events such as those described in the OP occur. Local Yarowat residents try and cut him some slack and not complain since they are aware of his condition.
https://www.thairath.co.th/news/society/1594506#cxrecs_s

wow all you Chinese bashers, how do you feel now.....talk about holier than thou....what about the British scumbag stealing 2000 baht from a Thai  woman......not so much outrage over that.....as a Thai teenager with autism who must be a Chinese......well done.......think about it next time before you start throwing insults.....

25 minutes ago, katana said:

It turns out that intrepid Thairath investigative reporters have discovered the real identity of the unknown crapper in a follow up story on 18/06/19.
The mystery pooer wasn't Chinese after all, but a Thai autistic teenager aged 15-16 who lives in the Yarowat area with his family. He also has a habit of urinating on local street signs. His family try and keep an eye on him, but sometimes he wanders off and events such as those described in the OP occur. Local Yarowat residents try and cut him some slack and not complain since they are aware of his condition.
https://www.thairath.co.th/news/society/1594506#cxrecs_s

A local? Now this reminds me of this case in Singapore:

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/woman-seen-defecating-mrt-identified

As with the Singapore case, many had wrongly blasted at the "China" tourist.

7 hours ago, darksidedog said:

When I lived in India, you would regularly see a local curling one out on the side of the road, but even they were discrete enough not to do it in a crowded street. It shows a shocking level of "shitty" manners to do this in front of people eating. Clearly he has no shame whatsoever, but he is Chinese, so a quality tourist apparently.

India was and still is a mine field. 

Archived