U.S. says to send more troops to the Middle East, cites Iran threats

webfact

1 hour ago, bristolboy said:

And there's nothing in the article about Iran's past history either. Yet you seem fondly partial to continually raising it. 

What "article" are you on about? I was responding to a post in topic. Didn't see you objecting much to the mention of USA domestic affairs there, but eh.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Morch said:

What "article" are you on about? I was responding to a post in topic. Didn't see you objecting much to the mention of USA domestic affairs there, but eh.

A post that did not relate to the information in the article. Yet somehow that was ok because it gave you the opportunity to vent irrelevancies about Iran.

7 hours ago, bristolboy said:

A post that did not relate to the information in the article. Yet somehow that was ok because it gave you the opportunity to vent irrelevancies about Iran.

I think I'll just quote an earlier post you made to today:

If you have a quarrel about my post being off topic (if in fact it was), then complain to riclag, who raised the issue in the first place. 

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1107511-trump-says-hard-to-believe iranian-shooting-of-us-drone was-intentional/page/9/?tab=comments#comment-14268422

:coffee1:

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 7:51 AM, Morch said:

That's all very well, but here's the rub - the USA can afford to unilaterally withdraw from the agreement, and handle the consequences. I think that there are no retaliatory measures specified in the agreement for such an eventuality. If Iran, on the other hand, officially withdraws, and reneges on its nuclear related commitments - consequences kick in (in theory, at least). Can Iran afford to deal with that? I'm not sure, and I don't think the Iranian regime actually wants to go there.

The European signatories are in tough spot, and neither Iran nor the USA are giving them much breaks or maneuvering room. Essentially, it looks like they are being played by both.

China and Russia, in the mean time, can seat it out, watch Trump drag the USA deeper into the mud, and the Europeans doing the headless chicken thing. It's a good time to milk Iran, though - for oil and regional concessions.

Just stay in your own country for once. Enough trouble to solve there.

7 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

That you don't like it doesn't make it off mark.

Let's try again. Guess some need things repeatedly spelled out:

Just stay in your own country for once.

Not my country.

Not my President.

No unconditional support for policies, especially not when it comes to the current administration.

Try harder.

11 hours ago, bristolboy said:

But I wasn't the one who raised the issue of it being off topic. That was  you.

Yawn.

Again. If my post was off-topic, then so was the post I replied to. That's pretty much the argument you went for on the other topic. On top of that, you don't seem to have as much issues with the post I replied to - but quite willing to go on and on otherwise.

:coffee1:

Archived