Feed for Guinea Fowl keets?

StevieAus

Hi I am trying to get a high protein feed for my young guinea fowl Keets I can get feed for young chickens but want something with more protein.

Does anyone know of a supplier in Chiang  Mai or any other suggestions

Thanks

I've editied the topic title to reflect the content.

Hope you find feed for your keets, we've always used chook feed and they've done OK but ours do free-range and eat all manner of bugs etc.

23 minutes ago, Crossy said:

I've editied the topic title to reflect the content.

Hope you find feed for your keets, we've always used chook feed and they've done OK but ours do free-range and eat all manner of bugs etc.

Thanks for that.

We had an earlier discussion about an incubator, I obtained one but sent it back as the instructions were in Chinese.

My wife found someone local who incubates eggs so we tried him and got 10 Keets yesterday.

The adults are free range but these Keets are confined until they are bigger.

They are eating the food I give  to the hen chicks but read they need a higher protein food.

I was wondering if I could add something maybe chopped egg or baby food or maybe I am going overboard, what do you think?

We live North of Chiang Mai and going there Thursday so if I don’t get any responses will enquire about the food in the town.

Reminds me of this joke................

A prison warden addresses a bunch of inmates from a lectern and says, "to try and bring a bit of culture into your lives, tomorrow we have Professor Davies coming along to give you a lecture on Keats...........but then again I doubt whether anyone of you dimwits know what a Keat is".

Archived