visa run Ranong

I have to leave on Thursday for a visa run to Ranong Myanmar. This will be my second 30 day entry in a row, I don't have any TV's, just two Non B's in my passport. Is there anything I need to know -  take 20k, print out bank statements?

Thanks.

Have you gotten a 30 day extension of your 30 day visa exempt entry you can get at immigration for a fee of 1900 baht.

Unless you have already done 2 visa exempt entries at a land border crossing you should not have a problem getting another one.

Always best to prepared to show 10k baht in cash in case your are asked for it.

42 minutes ago, Djw6 said:

This will be my second 30 day entry in a row,

I assume this means Visa Exempt VE entry?  Was the first entry via air or land?

In any case, you should not have a problem if you are doing two land VE entries within the same calendar year.   

If you try to do a 3rd VE within the same calendar year, you may need an onwards air ticket.  But you could get that at Kiwi Guesthouse if needed.  And if you go early enough, you'd have time to get the ticket if needed and have someone shuttle it there for you.  (Andaman club)

Edited by 4evermaat

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Have you gotten a 30 day extension of your 30 day visa exempt entry you can get at immigration for a fee of 1900 baht.

Unless you have already done 2 visa exempt entries at a land border crossing you should not have a problem getting another one.

Always best to prepared to show 10k baht in cash in case your are asked for it.

Yes, I've already done the 30 day extension. I'll take some cash and bank account details just in case.

Cheers.