TM7 Problems Tha Yang Help Needed

We have to get an "Extension to Stay" for this year, due July 21, 2019. In the past I used an income affidavit from US Embassy. As everyone knows the rules have changed. We report to Tha Yang in Phetchaburi Province as we live in Palm Hills. After the rule change, my wife and I set up individual bank accounts and notified our Social Security to start depositing into that account. So the deposits started in April of this year. So we have 3 months of deposits recorded. We also supplement the Social Security. My wife supplemented from another retirement account that has statements and I supplement from income from property we have in the US. (Non retirement funds and not from a company). I made a "trial visit" last month and was told we have to have 12 months of records or 800,000 baht. Only 2 options. They also told me that the funds must be from a retirement account only. And must be an international deposit from a retirement fund. Cannot be personal savings or other funds. I asked if they could verify this as I had read different rules. The lady called her "friend" who agreed with her that she was correct. She said I could come back when ready and could try to talk with the big boss. Any advice on how to handle this? Does anyone have a check list of what documents are required from the bank, and otherwise for extension based on monthly income verification process? Can I call 1111 for help if they refuse?

Law itself says obviously nothing about the source of funds just mentions pension as an example. 

Everything should be a valid source of income as long as it comes from abroad, as always i think they just made this crap up but i am not sure what you can do against that.