Rats. Big, shoe-sized rats all over my condo grounds.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:08 PM, billd766 said:

There was a guy in Hamelin, Germany a few years ago who was an absolute wizard at getting rid of rats. 

I am not sure if he is available, but he may be on the internet or perhaps on Facebook or Twitter.

We had a german in the far north of NZ, he was good at getting rid of opossums, he trapped and ate them, he cleaned the whole of Hokianga out when he was there.

Sadly the poor guy got deported, if the NZ pest control authorities had known maybe they would have let him stay.

On 6/18/2019 at 3:32 PM, 4675636b596f75 said:

As if my green pool wasn't enough, now we have rats bigger than my sneakers running around our buildings and the pool. 

Sounds like you've made a great investment. :biggrin:

:sorry:

1 hour ago, Vacuum said:

Sounds like you've made a great investment. :biggrin:

:sorry:

I rent.  I would never buy a condo here.  Management is a disaster.  We have three buildings each with its own management office.  The only thing they seem to be good at, is incompetence.  I'm moving.  

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 1:08 PM, billd766 said:

There was a guy in Hamelin, Germany a few years ago who was an absolute wizard at getting rid of rats. 

I am not sure if he is available, but he may be on the internet or perhaps on Facebook or Twitter.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 1:08 PM, billd766 said:

It wasn't the pied piper of Hamelin was it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thee's a kind of fruit tree that grows here in Thailand and the wife said its fruit is used as rat poison. It's a green ball on the tree about the size of a softball and a hard brown "shell" after it falls off the tree about the size of a baseball.

Archived