New Cabinet to be ready by month-end: PM Prayut

webfact

8 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Unless we can find a way to bar them from politics (Thanathorh Juangroongruangkit), as they are a threat to my fiddled leadership !

His spiel does get worse by the day, and it is difficult to see how he has anything to offer Thailand, if the people want the country to go forward. 

He got now ultimate power cemented for the next decade. Wrong doers or wrong thinkers are locked away, defamated, prosecuted, as the whole population is under conveillance and control. 

I read a book about it years ago..... Forgot the title. 

11 hours ago, webfact said:

“Well, I have been in this position for five years and managed to fix many problems to move the country forward,” Prayut told reporters.

And many many more he has failed to fix! And now wants to be "rewarded/remembered" for mediocrity! Words fail me.

He stopped further rioting- that is not "many"- only one.

15 hours ago, webfact said:

“What I have done over the past years are good and bad. I’m not born to be the premier but I have learned a lot.” The general claimed his government had done better than civilian governments. The junta chief said Thailand is now a democratic country, and hence he has to listen to all views and opinions, especially the new generation. 

Sounds like the Thai Trump. And Democratic? The administrators would be forced to remove any post that addresses that comment and corrects the assessment presented by Big P but I believe (and hope) that most are aware of the real form government Prayut has provided.

7 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

He got now ultimate power cemented for the next decade. Wrong doers or wrong thinkers are locked away, defamated, prosecuted, as the whole population is under conveillance and control. 

I read a book about it years ago..... Forgot the title. 

it wouldn't happen to be 1984 LOL

11 hours ago, outsider said:

With some of the bluntest knives in the drawers that couldn't cut butter even when hot.

Led by someone who famously lamented he didn't want to be a PM.

don't forget he still hasn't decided if he's going to be defense minister  

Archived