UK PM candidate Johnson: Britain must leave EU by Oct. 31 or pay the price

webfact

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

So the talk of leaving without a deal is all bluster then?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

No I didn't say that. I am saying that with a remainer parliament and a remainer PM as we have had for 3 years along with a mainly remain cabinet, it is more difficult. Suspend parliament that will sort it.

12 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Because the “winners” (lol) know they would lose a referendum ???? 

No, you don’t. 

Or they just show you their middle finger and keep fighting for their cause. You can keep whining on Internet forums. 

By now, there is clear menu to chose from available. The reason Brexiteers don’t like the idea is that the menu doesn’t include the pink unicorn option anymore that they promised the people to manipulate them into voting for Brexit. 

Please respect that no one voted for a hard Brexit because it was never on the ballot paper. Please respect that people want to have their say now as the menu has become clear, and please respect that some people want to revisit their first vote in the light of what mass Brexit turned out to be. 

Total loser !!

6 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

What about the lies that the UK were told about joining the EEC in the first place.

https://campaignforanindependentbritain.org.uk/britain-europe-bruges-group/

Talk about hypocrisy. You want a united ireland yet the UK cant be independent from the EU. How ironic.

Frist case : long ago. If you start this kind of discussion you might be soon at Adam and Eve.

Second : Ireland was occupied, not divided by any voluntary treaty! 

I think you lost something, maybe mind? 

No I didn't say that. I am saying that with a remainer parliament and a remainer PM as we have had for 3 years along with a mainly remain cabinet, it is more difficult. Suspend parliament that will sort it.

Unfortunately, it's a bad precedent...  Not that parliament can ever be trusted to deliver democracy unless it suits their own financial interests ☹️.

20 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Frist case : long ago. If you start this kind of discussion you might be soon at Adam and Eve.

Second : Ireland was occupied, not divided by any voluntary treaty! 

I think you lost something, maybe mind? 

You signed it away (NI). I will say it again hypocritical.

On 6/19/2019 at 8:17 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

Johnson becoming PM would result in a loss of trust in politics, the man is a documented habitual liar.

He's also a man of loose morals and known as someone whose lazy and can't be bothered with detail.

A repeated liar with low moral values would've prohibited a career in politics not so long ago.

Now it seems they are all the same low moral liars and it's just accepted! 

8 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

He's also a man of loose morals and known as someone whose lazy and can't be bothered with detail.

A repeated liar with low moral values would've prohibited a career in politics not so long ago.

I disagree insofar as low moral values have been prevalent amongst politicians for a LONG time, quite likely forever......

You're just using this as an excuse to attack boris.

But no one voted for a no deal exit or leave with a deal exit. That was another flaw in Cameron's shoddy advisory referendum. Labor and Conservatives fought May's ill conceived snap election with both saying they'd implement the advisory referendum result i.e. to leave the EU but having different ideas of how that would be achieved and what the end result would look like.

If, as you suggest most MP's supported remaining in the EU, the PM supported that, a portion of the cabinet supported that then they, as elected MP's to the sovereign body in a representative constitution should have had the courage to say 'No, we won't take the advise in the referendum because we don't believe it is in the best interests of the country". They would have then faced public opinion at the next election. But they self interested, self entitled, lying hypocritical parasites were too fearful of loosing their seat on the gravy train that they tried to fudge it. 

Had they not, then there would have been an interesting election as the advisory referendum result was very close and a considerable number didn't vote for a raft of reasons.

That would have also meant each party having to fight an election clearly stating if they supported remain or leave, and exactly what their idea of remain looks like and how they'd achieve it.

They play games at the expense of the British public.

2 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I disagree insofar as low moral values have been prevalent amongst politicians for a LONG time, quite likely forever......

You're just using this as an excuse to attack boris.

Can you provide examples?

15 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

What lies has he told ?

4 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

But no one voted for a no deal exit or leave with a deal exit. That was another flaw in Cameron's shoddy advisory referendum. Labor and Conservatives fought May's ill conceived snap election with both saying they'd implement the advisory referendum result i.e. to leave the EU but having different ideas of how that would be achieved and what the end result would look like.

If, as you suggest most MP's supported remaining in the EU, the PM supported that, a portion of the cabinet supported that then they, as elected MP's to the sovereign body in a representative constitution should have had the courage to say 'No, we won't take the advise in the referendum because we don't believe it is in the best interests of the country". They would have then faced public opinion at the next election. But they self interested, self entitled, lying hypocritical parasites were too fearful of loosing their seat on the gravy train that they tried to fudge it. 

Had they not, then there would have been an interesting election as the advisory referendum result was very close and a considerable number didn't vote for a raft of reasons.

That would have also meant each party having to fight an election clearly stating if they supported remain or leave, and exactly what their idea of remain looks like and how they'd achieve it.

They play games at the expense of the British public.

Your still going on about an advisory referendum after 3 years. When are you going to get it. It was real.

People are not going to wake up one day and say that was advisory lets forget it. Accept the result and move on.

15 hours ago, Loiner said:

I'll take your "without a deal" option please. The sooner the better. That's all that matters for me.

Probably won’t happen, but fine with me. Unless the UK can get rid of its cancer called Brexiteers I prefer them to leave, despite all the good British people having to suffer too. 

Under what circumstances do you believe this is about Brexiteers winning and the EU losing?

Under no circumstance will Brexiteers win and the EU lose. 

Is this what all your nonsense is about? It's about the UK being able to Leave the EU. Make it easy without any tricks or cheats and the EU might get a few 'wins' out of it too. Just stop extending your shytshow. 

No one is obliged to do anything for you. You wanted to take control and be a single fighter, now get your shyt together and act. Stop begging the EU for help; you sound desperate. 

9 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Probably won’t happen, but fine with me. Unless the UK can get rid of its cancer called Brexiteers I prefer them to leave, despite all the good British people having to suffer too. 

They should get rid of the treacherous remainers.

1) Democracy doesn't need people who can't accept vote results.

2) There's less of them to get rid of.

I would suggest giving all Remainers a free German passport, and a cross channel ferry ticket.

52 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

It’s generous enough that they’re giving that to all the banks and businesses. 

It is ironic, that the Brexiteers have ended up encouraging so many of our banks and businesses to go to Germany, Netherlands, and France. Astonishingly generous for them to give away so much to countries,  of the EU that they love to loathe.

19 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

It is ironic, that the Brexiteers have ended up encouraging so many of our banks and businesses to go to Germany, Netherlands, and France. Astonishingly generous for them to give away so much to countries,  of the EU that they love to loathe.

Quite a lot of Brit companies were persuaded to move to the continent with EU grants.

It's nothing new, at least we won't be paying for them to move.

After Brexit, I would suggest punitive taxes on any company operating in the UK and based in the EU.

I've often though Thailand had the right idea by making all companies in Thailand 51% Thai owned, and all land owned by Thai citizens. Maybe post Brexit Britain could play the same game.

Quite a lot of Brit companies were persuaded to move to the continent with EU grants.
It's nothing new, at least we won't be paying for them to move.
After Brexit, I would suggest punitive taxes on any company operating in the UK and based in the EU.

I've often though Thailand had the right idea by making all companies in Thailand 51% Thai owned, and all land owned by Thai citizens. Maybe post Brexit Britain could play the same game.

Massive tariffs on any imported product which was previously made in Britain, then moved abroad. Special extra tax for any that were lured away by EU grants and cheap eurowage-slaves.

No one is obliged to do anything for you. You wanted to take control and be a single fighter, now get your shyt together and act. Stop begging the EU for help; you sound desperate. 

Come on Fritzy, you talk about getting shyt together, then talk in contradictions. Spaced out mid week?
Offer No Deal, then refuse one.
But you want us to Leave with cancer.
Consider a Brexit win EU lose, then deny all possibility.
Want us out but don’t feel obliged to stop giving extensions, or taking contributions.
This is all typical Euro doublespeak, say one thing but do another. Even females can’t change their minds as quick as you do.

On 6/19/2019 at 4:59 PM, puipuitom said:

So organise a secodn referendum, in which the British voters can decide what tyopepe of a Brexit they want, and if May succeeded in enough to avoid a no deal. 

What is wrong with that, except of cource.. it ends in a "forget Brexit"...

So you are suggesting the dumping of the first uncompleted referendum to bring in a second referendum.

Will the second referendum also be dumped in favour of a third.

The leavers won the first one and maybe the Remainers could win the second one which is one all so there would have to be a third to get a winner.

Unless of course the Leavers may win the second one. If they do accept that as the final  and democratic vote will the Remainers accept that or will they go on and on challenging the results to get the one that they want?

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

Come on Fritzy, you talk about getting shyt together, then talk in contradictions. Spaced out mid week?
Offer No Deal, then refuse one.
But you want us to Leave with cancer.
Consider a Brexit win EU lose, then deny all possibility.
Want us out but don’t feel obliged to stop giving extensions, or taking contributions.
This is all typical Euro doublespeak, say one thing but do another. Even females can’t change their minds as quick as you do.

The EU isn’t saying one thing but doing the other. YOU are not leaving (because you don’t have the necessary majority), that’s your issue alone. 

Archived