Syrian on 1,702 day overstay: Tells immigration he didn't know how to extend visa

webfact

On 6/18/2019 at 10:37 PM, ezzra said:

Why didn't i think about this excuse, silly me going to the immigration office every year and spend hours there to get my peppers in order...

what peppers?...they now have peppers at immigration???

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/19/2019 at 11:09 AM, bristolgeoff said:

I would imagine if he went to Europe first then Thailand because of issues there.he would have destroyed his I'd,s before he reached Europe.so his excuse will fall on deaf ears in Thailand.send him back to Syria punishment enough for his overstay

Sent from my SM-T580 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yes there are certain parts of the world where he would have got away with "I didn't know" 

On 6/19/2019 at 10:15 AM, SammyT said:

This thread will be a great test to see if the old white males who defend other old white males for overstaying/immigration offences do the same for a Syrian. 

Sure Sambo, I'll give it a shot just for kicks.  Let's see...  Ok the thing is that apparently this Syrian isn't the brightest bulb on the porch, that's a given, but that he ever was allowed in is a problem in the first place. Syria offers exactly zero benefits to people from other countries, certainly not to those of other faiths. Fortunately the dimwit is now detained since everyone knows this refined gentleman is a potential candidate for some misdirected adventures in beheading. Whereas the old white men who overstay basically deplete their net worth in Thailand until they're drained and become a nuisance at which point they are ingloriously pitched.  These old white men likely paid taxes during their productive years that support the underprivileged of the world who attach in vast numbers to their home countries like velcro. Their home countries support a ton of Thai (and Syrian) kids in schools and proffer welfare benefits far beyond the public services that SE Asian haunts make available to these men while fumbling around in their twilight years.  How's that Sam? Hope I've risen to the occasion and haven't let you down in my defence of old white men since it's a vastly different relationship with Thailand for a Syrian isn't it?

1 hour ago, AdamKnight said:

everyone knows this refined gentleman is a potential candidate for some misdirected adventures in beheading

Given that there are 1.8 billion Moslems on this planet and that only a tiny, tiny minority of them gets its kicks from beheading others, then "no" - not everyone knows that "this refined gentleman is a potential candidate for some misdirected adventures in beheading".

However, what I do know is that you're a narrow-minded bigot.

On 6/19/2019 at 9:15 AM, SammyT said:

This thread will be a great test to see if the old white males who defend other old white males for overstaying/immigration offences do the same for a Syrian. 

Singapore cane him and deport him. Do this for over 90 days. 

Archived