Take that back! Man defecating in Chinatown was not Chinese but Thai kid with autism

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, wotsdermatter said:

Sorry, but I lived in China for 3 1/2 years and saw such behaviours on a daily basis including males and females of all ages.  Therefore, before making any such statement always confirm the facts before publishing them.   I say that as neither the location(s) or dates where your "friends" lived and travelled was disclosed and nor was the time they spent in such places.  I have also witnessed such happenings in Thailand by males and females.

'nuf sed.

Whhhoooaaa!! We've got an upskirter!!

How do you know that the females were having a dump? Pre-placed mirrors? You watched the kids as well? That sounds like your computer needs looking at.

You do know that Chinese people adopt the squat position for relaxation? The equivalent of sitting on your heels?

I've lived in Guangxi for 12 years and more. The only adult I know that's ever shat in a street is me.

I tried to blame the dogs but the paper was a giveaway. ????

It would be amazing if the news reporters would get their facts straight.  Perhaps TAT exerted some pressure to appease the quality tourism image!  In either case, Autism or Chinese it is a dirty filthy act.  Surely if it was an Autistic teen then perhaps the parents or caregivers should be monitoring his activities.

Not yet aware of the status of his famuly'so domestic standing?  But if they were hiso (& autism knows no boundaries) it may very well be possible he has been all-of-life-trained (forced) to do it outside? 

- rather than spoil mummy's own surroundings. 

On 6/19/2019 at 5:47 PM, RJRS1301 said:

I hope all those posted offensive comments about Chinese hang their heads in shame. Hopefully the may reflect on their values and reflect on their prejudices  

I recall being mugged in Kuala Lumpur and being assured emphatically by the Malays that "it must have been" Indonesians. Racism and xenophobia is rife in every race and region

On 6/19/2019 at 3:38 AM, John P Ryke said:

It seems to be fairly stupid of me to use logic and common sense on this site as it appears that your opinions (for whatever reasons) are so established as facts or truths that no amount of logic is going to shift that. But I will have another go......

Fact 1.....the person reported for defecating in the street is not Chinese.......see if you can hold that thought for a minute or two.

Fact 2....two farangs who have lived, travelled, worked and made friends with many Chinese have never seen an adult or teenager crap in the street.....is this starting to sink in......

What are these totally insulting racist comments being based on......

You would think that with video phones being very so accessible in China that there would be tons of documentary evidence of this occurring.....there are 1.7 billion people in China.....some of them probably do mistakes........but how about thinking how the Chinese feel when they are being racially profiled with no basis of fact......yes they have feelings too.....

There isn't 1.7 Billion people living in China.

On 6/21/2019 at 1:17 PM, ThaiBunny said:

I recall being mugged in Kuala Lumpur and being assured emphatically by the Malays that "it must have been" Indonesians. Racism and xenophobia is rife in every race and region

In Malaysia, it's normal to be identified as a Malay, Chinese, Indian, Iban, Kadazan etc. If you ask anyone in Malaysia about what is the likelihood that a mugger is a Chinese, he would say that it would be very unlikely. But if you ask a Chinese what is the race of the typical street criminal and the most likely answer that he would give is a Malay or an Indian. We do have foreign criminals such as Indonesians operating in Malaysia but the majority of the crimes are committed by local people. The Malays would push the blame on the Indonesians because the Indonesians looked like them.

Well dang it! If that’s the fact! I should be ashamed to myself! Since my own boy also on the spectrum! And i felt the parent pains! My boy is 5 years old. And this potty business is one thing that hard to deal with! One time! My boy poop all over the bed room!

But first impression was Chinese tourist though! Look at the recent pissing on ART! 55 and their spitting! And their loud speaking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Malaysia, it's normal to be identified as a Malay, Chinese, Indian, Iban, Kadazan etc. If you ask anyone in Malaysia about what is the likelihood that a mugger is a Chinese, he would say that it would be very unlikely. But if you ask a Chinese what is the race of the typical street criminal and the most likely answer that he would give is a Malay or an Indian. We do have foreign criminals such as Indonesians operating in Malaysia but the majority of the crimes are committed by local people. The Malays would push the blame on the Indonesians because the Indonesians looked like them.

That is so untrue! You are stereotyping indonesian as a criminal!
As a fact many malay chinese are gangster too! THIS IS FACT

On 6/19/2019 at 9:29 AM, darksidedog said:

I would like to know how the story got out saying the boy was a foreign tourist? Someone definitely stirring the bucket there.

It must have been based on the eternal myth that "Thais don't do something like this..." - even highly educated Thais will tell you that anything negative is only done by foreigners. Anything stolen: it was the Burmese or Cambodians, anything immoral: it was the "falangs"...

4 hours ago, cwong said:

That is so untrue! You are stereotyping indonesian as a criminal!
As a fact many malay chinese are gangster too! THIS IS FACT

Malaysian Chinese gangsters don't need to do this kind of lousy-paying and risky business of robbing people. They are mostly involved in soft crimes such as prostitution, loan-sharking and illegal gambling.

Archived